[LPF] Into the Wilds Part 1

ealt

Explorer
Maenor Thandgur

[section]

Recognizing some of the motions for a sleep spell, Maenor heckles the old goblin. "Fighting a sleeping opponent is hardly honorable, old one! I thought you wanted a fair fight?" He then makes some quick moves with his off-hand that would normally summon an intricate vial of acid. What he does manage to conjure is an empty, half-melted vial. He throws it to the ground in disgust, the ruined vial fading away as it touches the ground.
[/section]

[sblock=Action]
Initiative:[roll0]
Spellcraft:[roll1]
Cast Acid Splash:[roll2]
Damage:[roll3]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maenor Thandgur Mini-Stats]
Maenor Thandgur
AC: 15 (11 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: +0
CMD: 14

Fort: +3
Reflex: +3
Will: +3

Knowledge (Arcana): +7
Knowledge (History): +8
Perception: +2
Spellcraft: +7
Use Magic Device: +4

Arcane Pool: 3/4

Concentration: +6

Prepared Spells:
Cantrips (DC 13)
• Acid Splash
• Light
Level 1 (DC 14)
• Chill Touch

Current Weapon in Hand: Wakizashi, +5, 1d6+4, 18-20 x2
Current Conditions in Effect: Enhance Weapon (6 Rounds)
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None
[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Brog just grimaces as he sees the caster and charges, preferring to be up close by the caster where he can be harassed with Brog's trusty axe rather than giving the caster room to unfairly manipulate the world to cause Brog harm and/or annoyance.

[sblock=actions]Initiative: 1D20+1 = [15]+1 = 16
charge attack, damage: 1D20+5 = [20]+5 = 25; 1D10+3 = [6]+3 = 9
crit confirmation, extra damage: 1D20+5 = [6]+5 = 11; 2D10+6 = [1, 5]+6 = 12

Feel free to roll a Will save for Brog if it comes up to help save time.[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]AC: 15 (Touch 11, Flatfooted 14) -2 from charge
*+4 vs Giants
HP: 9/14 Initiative: +1
Perception : +7 Sense Motive: +8
CMB: +3 CMD: 14
*+4 vs bull-rush, trip when on ground
Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +4
*+2 vs poison, spells, spell-like abilities
Current Weapon in Hand: dwarven waraxe (+3, 1d10+2) and shield
Current Conditions in Place:[/sblock]

Radaceus

Adventurer
[section]
Moving up with aggressive abandon, Snorri throws his weight behind the swing of his axe as he brings it to bear on the spellcaster.
[/section]

[sblock=actions]
[roll0] {-1 PA}
if hit, [roll1]{+2 PA}
[/sblock]

[sblock='Mini-Stat Block']
Snorri Ironaxe Stonelord (paladin) 1st level
Initiative: +1 Perception: +1
Darkvision 60 ft.
Speed: 20'

AC: 18/22* (touch 11; flat-footed 17/21*) HP: 12/ 12 (*+4 vs giant types)
CMB: +3 CMD: 14
Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +3

Relentless: Gain a +2 to Bull Rush and Over-run
Hatred: Dwarves gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblinoid subtypes because of their special training against these hated foes
Stonecunning: Dwarves gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.

In Hand:Dwarven Waraxe: Attack: +3 = [BAB (+1) + Ability (+2) + Misc (0) + Magic (0)]
Damage: 1d10+2, Crit: 20/x3, Slashing
Off Hand:Heavy Wooden Shield: Attack: +3 = [BAB (+1) + Ability (+2) + Misc (0) + Magic (0)]
Damage: 1d4+2, Crit: 20/x2, Bludgeoning

Conditions: None yet

Character Sheet
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: I'm having laptop issues on the computer I saved this adventure on, will be travelling this weekend, and so won't be able to do an update until Monday. For now, please make a Will Save if you haven't already, in case the thrown hammer doesn't get through the enemy Armor Class and disrupt the coming sleep spell.

Sezarious

Explorer
Eyes widen as Regar grumpily trudges around the corner. Looking up sheepishly he gasps as he sees the goblin spell-caster casting his sleep spell. Before he knows it, he can see both Maenor and Snorri stumbling before him as they clearly appear to be failing to resist the spell. Just as soon as he is sure the spell has ended, he rushes forward, crying out the first word that comes into his head "SPOOOOON!" As he does this, he leaps forward onto Maenor with several slaps to the mans face "Behold my dispelling powers! Wake up Maenor! Wake up". He looks about panicked and yells out "Caius? Kepli? Snorri needs a few slaps too!"

[sblock=OOC]Spending a standard action to slap Maenor awake. Sorry I haven't been around much all. Been busy with appointments almost every day and just running around in general[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kepli Stormborn

Scuttle screams his seagull call to arms and Kepli bolts upright. Snorri, Brog, and Maenor have moved into the next chamber and Regar has followed yelling something about spoons all while Kepli was getting distracted and letting her guard down like the greenest of adventurers. Her cheeks flash to crimson in embarrassment.

"What's going on in there?" she calls. At the same time she moves up so that she can see for herself.

[sblock=OOC]Not sure what rolls are needed here...
Kepli initiative: 1D20+1 = [20]+1 = 21
Kepli Will: 1D20+6 = [15]+6 = 21
[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats]
[size=+1]Kepli[/size]
Aasimar Shaman 2
Initiative: +1 Perception: +11 (+13 w/ Alertness); Darkvision 60 ft.
AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 20 Current: 20
CMB: +2 CMD: 13
Fort:
+1 Ref: +1 Will: +6

In Hand: shortspear
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
  • Orisons: Daze, Detect Magic, Guidance, Virtue

Special:

Concentration +7
Spirit Magic: Charm Animal 0/1
Stormburst: 6/6 (target treats foes as if they have concealment, 20% miss, for 1 round)
Fury Hex: 1/target (+2 morale to attack, +2 resistance to save vs fear; 3 rounds)
--Used:
Alchemist's Fire 2/2
sling (9/10 bullets)

[size=+1]Scuttle[/size] Seagull Spirit Animal
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
AC: 15 (14 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 7
Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +5

In Beak: Nothing
Special:
Speed: 10 ft; fly 40 ft
Melee: Bite +5 (1d3-4); 0 ft reach
Improved Evasion

[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Caius hears his comrades enter another conflict as much as he sees them moving past the tapestry into the hidden chamber. My time in the army was never this exciting, he thinks wryly. Regar bolts past him and Kepli comes up from behind while he whispers a quick prayer to Lady Amenthia.

[sblock=OOC]DT, when you resolve initiative, would you mind also recapping actions in summary form to clarify in what order they resolve? I may be slower than the rest but I get a little mixed up when some actions are posted, others are not, and we aren't even sure if a spell is going to take out the majority of us straightaway. As soon as I get a clear picture on where we stand in the round, I'll post actual combat actions.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Caius's Mini Stats]Caius Aurelius
HP: 10/11
AC: 16 FF: 15 T: 11
CMB: +4 CMD: 15
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +2
Resistances: Acid (5), Cold (5), Electricity (5)
Perception: +7 S. Motive: +4
Initiative: +1
Conditions in Effect: +1 damage to next strike (whetstone)
Weapon in Hand: Scythe
Daylight (Sp): 1/1 remaining
Smite: 1/1 remaining
Consumables: ---
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Maenor and Snorri are knocked out by the shaman's spell, but Broq overcomes it and kills the goblin dead and with messy brutality. His last words as he chokes on his own blood are in goblin.

Goblin language
[sblock]
Better to die this way. Chieftain is insane... blood magic... drink you dry..
[/sblock]

As he falls silent, the only thing you hear are snores from your companions.

Remove ads