[LPF] Kaedyn's Quest

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris.jpg

"uh-oh" Damaris starts to mentally go over her list of spells available. "... and here we thought things were over"

Damaris will wait for Ras/Umthrim to move ahead and then she will stand right behind them in the tunnel.

[sblock]
She will hold her actions to allow the rest to move ahead and if empty, she will move either to w59 or x59.
If there's any sign of danger as the rest move, she will start her bardic performance (inspire courage +2) as a standard action
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Damaris - Bard lvl 6
HP 39/47
Init +4
AC 20 | Touch 15 | FF 16
CMB+5 | CMD 19
Saves: F+3 | R+10 | W+5

Perception +8 | Sense Motive 11* (Vers. Perform.) | Bluff 11* (Ver.Per) (+1 vs Males)
Diplomacy +11 (+1 vs males)

Masterwork Shortbow +9 (1d6)
Longsword +6 (1d8+3) (Two-handed)
Sling +8 (1d4+2)

Bardic Performance: 8/14 day

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Jolt, Mending, Mage Hand
Spells: Lvl1 Grease, Sleep, Timely Inspiration, Silent Image 2/5 day. lvl2 Invisibility, Silence, Pyrotechnics, Glitter Dust 3/4 day
Spell-like ability: Message 0/day.

Combat Feats: Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Arcane Strike

Consumables: Acid Flask(2/2), Alchemist Fire (2/2), Holy Water (2/2), Oil (2/2), Perfume, Firework Paper Candle (2), Vermin Repellent, Normal Arrows (11).[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Umthrin nods, and silently slips in line with the rogue, peering down the hallway to ensure nothing was comming.
[sblock=OOC]
Stealhfully move to V59
Peek around the corner.
Stealth Check: 1d20+9=14
Perception: 1d20+12=31

[/sblock]
[sblock=mini stats]
Umthirn
AC: 17 (Touch 17, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 62/62

Initiative: +4 Movement: 40'
Perception: +12 Sense Motive: +12 Acrobatics: +11 ( +6 with jump checks)
CMB: +9 (11 w/ Grapple) CMD: 24 (26 vs Grapple/28 vs Trip & Bull Rush)
Fort: +8&% Reflex: +8&* Will: +9&
& +2 vs. spells, poison, and spell-like abilities
% +2 vs poison/drugs, +4 vs alcohol
* Evasion

Stunning Fists (DC 17) 5/6
Exploit Weakness against Target D20+9 (DC 10+ (CR/Hardness):
Bonus To hit Active: +2 to hit / Ignore DR
Bonus to Defense Active: +2 AC/Reflex/Sense Motive
Immune To Fatigue

In Hand: Unarmed Attack: +8 1d8+5+1d6 or +8/+8/+3 Flurry: 1d8+5+1d6

Consumables Used:
13 taps of CLW
Bottle of Mage Armor Armor
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Rhas_150.jpg

Rhas keeps his crossbow pointed downward .... for the time being. "Don't let me hold yer up. I'll just be back here, like, unless yer want me to take point."

[sblock=OOC]Don't wait for me here, please. Rhas is just following the lead and doesn't have anything in particular to add. He'll stay a few squares back and keep an eye out.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Rhas Ironeyes

AC: 19 (13 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 66/66
CMB: +8 CMD: 22
Fort: +7 Reflex: +6 Will: +4
Weapons: Heavy Crossbow (+12/+7 or +10/+10/+5, 1d10+6, 19-20x3) or Dwarven Waraxe (+8, 1d10+3, 20x3)

Perception: +13
Initiative: +4

Reliable Strike: 1/1

Weapon in Hand: Heavy Crossbow (+12/+7 or +10/+10/+5, 1d10+6, 19-20x3)
Conditions in Effect: None
Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Day 15, 13:52 - Miles North of Thornbury ~

Moving around to explore the warren of tunnels, Umthirn’s vision allowed him to penetrate the darkness where Ru’s Ioun Torch was having similar issues as the floating lantern from Damaris’s spell.

Ru sees the left tunnel extend and the turn to the right, likely joining the central tunnel. He did not see anyone, but thought he heard movement in the dirt. Umthirn thought he heard movement as well.

The center tunnel opened up after 10 feet and there was another tunnel to the right farther along and perhaps a narrow tunnel continuing onward.

[sblock=Combat Information]
Tactical Map:
1. Dark colored vegetation is difficult terrain if more than 50% of Square for medium creatures or smaller & provides 20%(roll 1d100: 1-20 misses) concealment being bushes from ranged attacks, 50% concealment for small creatures or prone medium ones.
2. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall
LPFKQEnc6Map00T_zpseaa41c19.jpg

Party Status:
Code:
Ru:        43/47 HP remaining; 
Damaris:   43/47 HP remaining; 
Rhas:      66/66 HP remaining;
Umthirn:   62/62 HP remaining; 

Spells Cast: 
Abilities Used:
  Ru: Ki Pool 5/6; Rngr Foc 0/1
  Damaris: Bard Pef 4/14; Spells 1st 2/5, 2nd 0/4; SLA 1/1
  Umthirn: Stun Fist 1/6
Conditions in effect: Message, Dancing Lights (7/10 rounds)
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, rangerish human ninja

"Looks like this way just turns back to the middle," he whispers, pointing toward the left side tunnel, then he tenses.

"I think I just heard something in the dirt..." he adds, squinting in the gloom to see if that movement is on or under the dirt.

[sblock=ooc]Perception (1d20+8=23)[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru Brike
AC: 19 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 15)
HP: 43/47

Perception: +8 (+9 Traps) Sense Motive: +6
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +6 Reflex: +11 Will: +3
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)

Wakizashi: +9, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +7/+7, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +8, 1d6
Shuriken: +8, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +2d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank), +2 Attack / dmg vs. Ranger's Focus (1/day)

Conditions:Ioun Stone illumination

In Hand: Wakizashi x2

Ki Pool: 0/5 remaining
Ranger's Focus: 0/1 remaining
Shuriken: 9/10 remaining
CLW Wand charges: 39/50 remaining

Used: 15 days' rations[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris.jpg

"Let's see if this works" Damaris whispers stepping closer to them and casting a silent image beyond Ru. The image will be of herself walking down the tunnel, to see if anything reacts to it.

[sblock=OOC] Steps to W59. Casts Silent Image on V60 and sends it down the tunnel to V63. [/sblock].

[sblock=Ministats]
Damaris - Bard lvl 6
HP 39/47
Init +4
AC 20 | Touch 15 | FF 16
CMB+5 | CMD 19
Saves: F+3 | R+10 | W+5

Perception +8 | Sense Motive 11* (Vers. Perform.) | Bluff 11* (Ver.Per) (+1 vs Males)
Diplomacy +11 (+1 vs males)

Masterwork Shortbow +9 (1d6)
Longsword +6 (1d8+3) (Two-handed)
Sling +8 (1d4+2)

Bardic Performance: 8/14 day

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Jolt, Mending, Mage Hand
Spells: Lvl1 Grease, Sleep, Timely Inspiration, Silent Image 1/5 day. lvl2 Invisibility, Silence, Pyrotechnics, Glitter Dust 3/4 day
Spell-like ability: Message 0/day.

Combat Feats: Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Arcane Strike

Consumables: Acid Flask(2/2), Alchemist Fire (2/2), Holy Water (2/2), Oil (2/2), Perfume, Firework Paper Candle (2), Vermin Repellent, Normal Arrows (11).[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Day 15, 13:52 - Miles North of Thornbury ~

The silent version of Damaris walked down the tunnel, her shoes making no sound. He clothing not rustling as she moved.

There was no reaction to the image stopping at the corner.

Hrandeth_zpsa785cdcc.jpg

Hrandreth had moved to the secret doorway and peered in after you. His voice whispered and even Ru could hear it, "Did you find my spices, yet?"

[sblock=Combat Information]
Tactical Map:
1. Dark colored vegetation is difficult terrain if more than 50% of Square for medium creatures or smaller & provides 20%(roll 1d100: 1-20 misses) concealment being bushes from ranged attacks, 50% concealment for small creatures or prone medium ones.
2. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall
LPFKQEnc6Map00U_zps78c5d555.jpg

Party Status:
Code:
Ru:        43/47 HP remaining; 
Damaris:   43/47 HP remaining; 
Rhas:      66/66 HP remaining;
Umthirn:   62/62 HP remaining; 

Spells Cast: 
Abilities Used:
  Ru: Ki Pool 5/6; Rngr Foc 0/1
  Damaris: Bard Pef 4/14; Spells 1st 2/5, 2nd 0/4; SLA 1/1
  Umthirn: Stun Fist 1/6
Conditions in effect: Message, Dancing Lights (6/10 rounds), Silent Image (Damaris)
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, rangerish human ninja

Ru shrugs.

"No, stay put," Ru whispers back down the tunnel. He figures anyone who's heard the gnome at this point won't be surprised, anyway. Then he turns to Umthirn.

"Looks like we're going to need you and / or your cousin to be our eyes for the next little bit, Ponytail," Ru says. "Whatever's killing the light up there, Princess and I don't have a way to see through it."

Systole

First Post
Rhas_150.jpg

"Bloody hells, leave off the bloody spices. We're working here," Rhas says, as diplomatically as he's capable of. He slings the crossbow and takes a steel shield out of his satchel, then draws his waraxe, choking up slightly on the haft slightly for a better one-handed grip. "Right, looks like I'm on point then. Crossbow's a pain in the arse in tight quarters anyway."

[sblock=OOC]Move to S60 by the shortest path and Perception (1d20+13=22). If nothing has tried to eat his face, continue to P60.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Rhas Ironeyes

AC: 19+2 (13+2 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 66/66
CMB: +8 CMD: 22
Fort: +7 Reflex: +6 Will: +4
Weapons: Heavy Crossbow (+12/+7 or +10/+10/+5, 1d10+6, 19-20x3) or Dwarven Waraxe (+8, 1d10+3, 20x3)

Perception: +13

Reliable Strike: 1/1

Weapon in Hand: Dwarven Waraxe (+8, 1d10+2, 20x3) and Heavy Steel Shield
Conditions in Effect: None
Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=GM Note]I received a PM from JS45 that he is pulling out from on-line gaming, RL is just getting in the way. But you all really need someone running Umthirn for the short term rather than me simply pulling him out.

I am sent a PM to MFloyd3 to see if he will run him for the next encounters.

If not, then I need someone to just tell me what you want him to do (including mechanics). With JK being the most active, he is my recommended choice.

Meanwhile, I also need to know if anyone is going to move or take further actions while Rhas moves forward.[/sblock]

Remove ads