• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Lost Imperium

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Sunshadow21]
[sblock=Bad News]I hate to do this, but I am going to have to pull out of the game and LPF for a while. I've had one day off in the last month, and in order to get my financial house the foundation it needs, my work schedule is going to have to stay that way for at least several more months. I just don't have the time or energy that these games deserve, so it's time to cut my losses in the hopes that reducing distractions will hasten the arrival of the day that they are no longer distractions. Feel free to DMPC Quillian as needed to keep the adventure moving, and I hope to return to LPF sooner rather than later.[/sblock]

Sorry to hear that. I've enjoyed gaming with you but certainly understand having to get things in order before spending time gaming. Good luck and I hope we see you back here soon![/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia did not hear any response about Quillian luring the archer, the armored knight presumably. So she remained in place and waited quietly.

[sblock=Actions]No actions this round unless Quillian gets NPC’d into doing something.[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +5 (7 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
26 Current: 26
CMD:
12, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand:
Acid Flask
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/7, 2nd Level: 4/4

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +12
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
13 Current: 13
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +6
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +8, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)]

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC:
13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP:
15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect:
War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand:
2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[section]
Quillian steps into the opening of the doorway in clear view of anyone within. A smile crosses his face as he contemplates the storm he is about to call down upon this place.

"Hey! You!"

Quillian raises his hand letting the fire surrounding it flare up.​
[/section]

The knight whirls at the sound of Quillian's voice. He roars wordlessly and begins a clomping trot towards the door drawing his sword as he moves. His run nearly makes it to the doorway.

Updated Map

GM: Based on the 'waiting' posts, I'm assuming the Delay action for the others in Round One. If you had an action you wanted to take after Quillian it goes off before the knight begins his run (yes, you can take it; I'm just trying to get things moving again).
Round Two: Everyone is up.

[sblock=OOC/Combat Info]1
Initiative:
Party
Knight

Party Stats
Garadh: 35/35 hp remaining
Pirvinia: 26/26 hp remaining
Quillion: 20/20 hp remaining
Tsaaruk: 32/41 hp remaining
Samad: 30/30 hp remaining

Enemy Stats:
Knight: (AC 20, 11 T, 19 FF) ?/? hp remaining
???:[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruk listens to the roar and clomping trod of the knight as it nears the door. He whispers to Garadh "wait until he steps out and we can both rush him." His grip tightens on his warhammer, knuckles turning white with the anticipation of battle.

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 41 current: 32
CMB: +7 / CMD: 19 Fort: +6 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 10/10

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia acknowledged the barbarian’s words and whispered, “Good thinking. I will ready a spell that will either cause him to slip or I will put in on his weapon so he drops it.”

“Quillian, start falling back and away from the door, but not so the foe will lose complete sight of you.”

[sblock=Crunch]No change to the map
Ready Grease spell on the knight’s sword as soon as he gets within view.[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +5 (7 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
26 Current: 26
CMD:
12, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand:
Acid Flask
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/7, 2nd Level: 4/4

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +12
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
13 Current: 13
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +6
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +8, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)]

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC:
13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP:
15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect:
War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand:
2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Quickly, Samad moved along the upper ramparts, if only to get a better shot when the time came for conflict. He glanced over his shoulder, back towards the door, to see if the men behind the screen had started to stir.

Updated Map
[sblock]Perception: 1D20+11 = [11]+11 = 22http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=60991http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=60991
Stealth: 1D20+21 = [7]+21 = 28http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=60992http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=60992

Sorry, we're coming up on the end of the semester, so I've been working on a bunch of projects and essays and haven't been able to post.

And I'm sorry to see you go, Sun Shadow. I hope it works out alright.[/sblock]
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 30/30
CMB: +5 CMD: 18
Fort: +4^ Reflex: +9^ Will: +7^
Perception: +11^, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow (+8^, 1d8, 20/x3)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance, Heroism^, Invisibility (2/4 rounds)
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4
Spells Remaining (2nd): 1/2

Used Items:
-
Abilities Used:
Battle Dance (2/13)
[/sblock]

Garadh_zps2e17f378.jpg

Garadh
Garadh moves up near Quillian and positions himself to attack the knight when he goes after Quillian.

Combat Map

Mini-stats:
[sblock]
Garadh
Initiative: +2
HP : 35, currently 35
AC: 21 (touch 13, flat-footed 18)
CMB +7, CMD 19
Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +0
With +1 longsword: Normal attack +8 melee, 1d8+5 damage. Power Attack +7 melee, 1d8+7 damage.
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[section]
Quillian judges the distance and lets fly with a sphere of flames from his hand. The small fire splashes at the edge of the knight's breastplate sending tongues of flame into the knight's face.

"Hope you're ready, guys, because that's going to make him mad."

Taking Pirvinia's advice Quillian takes a few steps back while trying to make it appear that he is getting ready to run off.​
[/section]

The knight, his face red from the burn, growls at Quillian. "You'll regret that. We have ourselves a hunt!"

Quillian, Garadh, and Samad see the knight duck into the side aisle and briefly lose sight of him. Moments later, however, the sound of shod hooves on stone rings out and the knight, now mounted, directs a ghastly, half-rotted warhorse into the center aisle. He rides away from the main entrance then the warhorse awkwardly wheels and paws at the pavement.

[sblock=Samad]There is some movement in the room behind the screen. The sound seems a little distant so you think you have a little time before whomever is back there shows up.

Commander_Fallout: It's that time of year. I work at university so I see all the stress the end of term projects bring. This game has slowed down and no one seems to mind so I think we're good with whatever pace you can do.[/sblock]
Updated Map

GM: Round Three: Everyone is up.

[sblock=OOC/Combat Info]2
Initiative:
Party
Knight

Party Stats
Garadh: 35/35 hp remaining
Pirvinia: 26/26 hp remaining
Quillion: 20/20 hp remaining; produce flame 2/4
Tsaaruk: 32/41 hp remaining
Samad: 30/30 hp remaining

Enemy Stats:
Knight: (AC 20, 11 T, 19 FF) -7/? hp taken
Undead Mount: (AC 14, 12 F, 11 FF) ?/? hp[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruk listens for the hidden knight? to approach and present himself . Again straining to stay in control and wait for the right moment that they might gain some advantage. He thinks back to his earlier adventures of just rushing in without thought of himself and his companions. How much he has learned from the others and how different are the ways of humans from the Orc camp of his birth.

[sblock]Tsaaruk will delay action until the enemy presents itself through the doorway.[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 41 current: 32
CMB: +7 / CMD: 19 Fort: +6 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 10/10

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Quillian, Storm druid

[section]
Quillian raises the hand sheathed in fire ready to toss another flaming missile at the knight but he pauses and squints into the dimness.

"I think this is it, friends. When he gets to the door I'll jump clear..."

The halfling tenses, ready to leap to the side when the knight comes charging.​
[/section]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads