• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Lost Imperium

GlassEye

Adventurer
The traveling merchant, named Jyman Trout by the blond-haired woman, lowers his staff a little and turns his hostile expression from Samad in the direction of a hazy silhouette that passes near in the fog and causes his white pony to whicker in distress.

From the mist a gravelly voice demands in Old Landellian, "That prey is ours. Leave it and be gone, and we may spare you."

c53u.png
w26c.png

. . . . Jyman Trout . . . . . . . Brother Goswald . . .

Systole

First Post
Mirra_150.jpg

Mirra considers the situation. "Well, this thing just referred to the rider as 'prey,' which I think rather narrows its identity down a bit. Especially given the mist and the dialect," she says in Venzan. Looking skyward, she takes a deep breath and begins to radiate a strange inner glow. Turning to the others, she adds, "I'm not particularly good at threats myself, but I'm happy to translate for someone else. I mean, I can certainly try explaining that I'm carrying over a hundred and thirty thaums' worth of magical fire, but I just can't make it sound menacing."

[sblock=OOC]Corruption Resistance SLA.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Mirra Weathersmith

AC: 18+2 (13+2 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 28/28
CMB: +4 CMD: 17
Fort: +4 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +7
Initiative: +3

Bombs: 10/10
Cognatogen Prepared: Intelligence
1st Level: 4/4
2nd Level: 1/2
Extracts Prepared: None

Current Weapon in Hand: Bomb (+6, x2, 2d6+4)
Current Conditions in Effect: Barkskin, Corruption Resistance

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Garadh_zps2e17f378.jpg

Garadh

Garadh, feeling better after the effects of Quillian's spells, but still not entirely healed, turns his horse to face the forest where the threatening voice is coming from, and draws his sword.

He glances over toward Mirra quickly, not wanting to take his eyes of the forest too long. "Narrows down its identity? Do you have a good guess as to what we will soon be facing, then? ... This blade is enchanted; it should cut most things."

Mini-stats: waiting for 5th level approval

OOC re disease/healing [sblock]So Quillian cast a lesser restoration and something to delay the disease, but not a HP healing spell?[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia was not quite sure what was going on but she heard introductions being made and demands of turning over the rider that tried to sit on Tsaaruk’s lap. After putting the crossbow away, she cast a protection spell on herself and moved her horse closer to the two warriors in her company.

“Whatever the source of that voice might, I cannot say. But anyone that calls a person prey, even if they are dead cannot be good.”

[sblock=Actions]Move Horse to have at least Tsaaruk between her and the danger.
Cast Protection from Evil[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +6 (8 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)-> 19 with Prot from Evil
HP:
32 Current: 32
CMD:
12, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor, Prot from Evil

Weapon in Hand:
Wand of Silent Image
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 5/8, 2nd Level: 5/5

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +13
AC:
19 (Touch 16, flat-footed 17)
HP:
16 Current: 16
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +6
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +8, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)]

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC:
13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP:
15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect:
War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand:
2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock] [sblock=OOC]Sorry, I had hoped to get to this game yesterday. But after 8 hours of Sexual Assault Prevention & Reporting training yesterday, I was not able to do much afterwards. Not a pleasant topic at all, but finishing the day with over 3 hours of repetitive lecturing on the exact same things covered in the morning discussions while I was sitting in a crowded room and not able to hear more than one word out of three was just horrible. I was physically ill from boredom.[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruk dismounts and stands over the fallen man. "Come then claim your prey if you can, but beware for the prey may only be the enticement to your final rest. I will not give up a person to one such as you as long as I live."

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 54 current: 45
CMB: +9 / CMD: 21 Fort: +7 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 12/12

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
The fog mutes Tsaaruk’s challenge and it is quiet afterwards as if whatever lurking in the fog is deciding its next move. It is not certain that he is understood but the half-orc’s tone in unmistakeable. It is only moments, though it feels much longer, when the mist swirls aside and a pack of wolves comes surging out to harry Tsaaruk and Tsaaruk and Pirvinia’s mounts. There is much snapping of jaws but only Tsaaruk’s horse ends up bleeding from a wound on its flank.

Combat Map

GM: Round One: Everyone is up.

[sblock=OOC/Combat Info]Light Fog: concealment (20% miss chance) to 15 ft away. Can’t see anything beyond 15 ft.

Note: Big X is the corpse with the hatchet.

Let me know if you have problems with the map size.

Initiative:
Wolves
Party

Party Stats
Note: Quillion would have used his spells to make sure that the party was healed up to full that morning.
Garadh: 57/57 hp remaining
Mirra: 28/28 hp remaining; [Barkskin 40 min.; Corruption Resistance (Evil) 4 hrs.]
Pirvinia: 32/32 hp remaining; [Mage Armor; Protection from Evil 5 min.]
Quillion: 26/26 hp remaining; no 2nd lv spells remaining
Samad: 37/37 hp remaining; [Heroism 50 min.]
Tsaaruk: 45/54 hp remaining
--horse 15/19 hp

Enemy Stats:
Wolf1: (AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF) 26/26 hp
Wolf2: (AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF) 26/26 hp
Wolf3: (AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF) 26/26 hp
Wolf4: (AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF) 26/26 hp
Wolf5: (AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF) 26/26 hp
Wolf6: (AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF) 26/26 hp
[/sblock]

c53u.png
w26c.png

. . . . Jyman Trout . . . . . . . Brother Goswald . . .

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruk grins at the response by the unseen assailant as the wolves advance. "Now this I can understand. Bring it on then" Staying near the body he lands a blow to one of the wolves.

[sblock]
attack wolf 3 1D20+10 = [14]+10 = 24 damage 1D8+5 = [2]+5 = 7

I will raise Tsaaruks HP to full then. :) for now.
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 54 current: 54
CMB: +9 / CMD: 21 Fort: +7 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 12/12
Renewed Vigor: 1/1

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia's horse lashed back with its hooves, defending itself. One of its sharp hooves impacted on the wolf to her right, but it was not enough to really harm it much.

She pulled on the reins and coaxed the animal back a step and she leaned over. Extending her hand she intoned a spell. Technicolor rays of light sprang forth in a cone towards the nearest three wolves.

"Maybe this will take care of some them."

Updated Map
[sblock=Actions]Pirvinia's Horse against Wolf 4 with Hoof 1 (1d20+3=17, 1d4+3=7)
Pirvinia's Horse against Wolf 4 with Hoof 2 (1d20+3=5, 1d4+3=7)

Pirvinia has horse move back 5ft step
Cast Color Spray DC 15 on Wolf 1, Wolf 2, Wolf 4[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +6 (8 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)-> 19 with Prot from Evil
HP:
32 Current: 32
CMD:
12, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor, Prot from Evil

Weapon in Hand:
Wand of Silent Image
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 5/8, 2nd Level: 5/5

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +13
AC:
19 (Touch 16, flat-footed 17)
HP:
16 Current: 16
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +6
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +8, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)]

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC:
13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP:
15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect:
War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand:
2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Mirra_150.jpg

Mirra hops down from the wagon and moves toward the melee. "Excuse me ... with the warhammer? You should take a step back, please," she says , then lets fly with a bomb, which blankets several wolves in choking smoke.

[sblock=OOC]If Tsaaruck can move a step back, Mirra will target the intersection between Wolves 1, 2, and 3 with a Stink Bomb. If not, then she just hits between 2 and 3. 6 damage to affected wolves and DC 16 Fort or nauseated for 1d4+1 rounds after leaving the cloud. Cloud is up for 1 round.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Mirra Weathersmith

AC: 18+2 (13+2 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 28/28
CMB: +4 CMD: 17
Fort: +4 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +7
Initiative: +3

Bombs: 9/10
Cognatogen Prepared: Intelligence
1st Level: 4/4
2nd Level: 1/2
Extracts Prepared: None

Current Weapon in Hand: Bomb (+6, x2, 2d6+4)
Current Conditions in Effect: Barkskin, Corruption Resistance

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Garadh_zps2e17f378.jpg

Garadh

Garadh dismounts from his saddle and advances on the wolves, sword drawn.

Combat Map

Rolls and actions
Dismount as a move action, failed DC 20 ride check to make it a free action 1d20+4 = 17
Move towards nearest wolf

Mini-stats

[sblock]
HP: 57, currently 57
AC: 21 (touch 13, flat-footed 18)
BAB: +5
CMD +9, CMB 21
Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +0
Speed 30'
Longsword +1 Attack: +12 (1d8+7/19-20)
Longsword +1 Power Attack: +10 (1d8+11/19-20)
Sling Attack: +7 (1d4+4)
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads