• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Lost Imperium

Commander_Fallout

First Post
"I do not; that makes it much more... unsettling." Samad was flexing his arm. The woman had clung tighter as the game went on, and it hadn't been long before he had lost all feeling in it. Thankfully, sensation had returned to it, even if it was still sore.
[sblock=OOC]K; Religion (1d20+6=8)[/sblock]

Garadh_zps2e17f378.jpg

Garadh

Garadh frowns. "Sadly, I do not know either." He bends over and pokes one of the dolls with his weapon, ready to jump back if something dangerous happens.

Mini-stats

[sblock]
HP: 57, currently 57
AC: 21 (touch 13, flat-footed 18)
BAB: +5
CMD +9, CMB 21
Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +0
Speed 30'
Longsword +1 Attack: +12 (1d8+7/19-20)
Longsword +1 Power Attack: +10 (1d8+11/19-20)
Sling Attack: +7 (1d4+4)
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Mirra_150.jpg

Mirra examines the dolls. "Proxy sacrifices. Villagers. Superstition. Question one: Who collected? Question two: Who camped? Arghhh ..." The alchemist sags a bit, but then straightens. She seems a bit pale. "There's a reason I don't use this formula too often. It makes my brain feel like burning. It's hard to think ... hard to not think ... not hard to think ... all at once. Is this the girl's camp? Do tracks lead from here?"

[sblock=OOC]--[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Mirra Weathersmith

AC: 18+2 (13+2 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 28/28
CMB: +4 CMD: 17
Fort: +4 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +7
Initiative: +3

Bombs: 10/10
Cognatogen Prepared: None
1st Level: 1/4
2nd Level: 0/2
Extracts Prepared: Barkskin x2, Enlarge Person, Shield x2

Current Weapon in Hand: Bomb (+6, x2, 2d6+4), Longspear (+4, x2, 1d8, Silver/Reach)
Current Conditions in Effect: Cognatogen (+4 Int, -2 Str, +2 Natural AC)

Used Items:
Alchemist's ice

[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[MAP][/MAP]Hopping along a low-hanging branch Mazi chirps, "Here, here."

Now that it's been pointed out it is obvious: tracks. Wolf tracks: interestingly none cross the strange circle of dolls while within the circle are numerous tiny footprints that seem about the size of a young girl's shoe. Further searching reveals nothing else and after a bit of time it becomes fairly obvious that there won't be a test here. It would appear Polina was either taken or traveled on before the wolves arrived.

[sblock=OOC]I've about expended my posting time today so I'll get a post up tomorrow progressing things.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
As before, Mazi darts ahead down the trail to scout. She is barely out of sight when Pirvinia feels Mazi's pain and panic through their link. The little bird comes flying back to Pirvinia missing a tail-feather and shrieking, "Wolf! Wolf!"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia offered her opinion, “Let us press onwards. I think we should try following the girl’s shoeprints if possible. However, that is not within mine or Mazi’s expertise. I can continue to have Mazi scouting ahead though.”

Shortly after, with her bird’s panicked return, the sorceress patted her thrush’s head reassuringly and asked, “What were you doing flying so low to be nearly eaten by a wolf? It was not a flying wolf or one hiding in the trees was it?”

She alerted the others that they needed to proceed cautiously with a report of a wolf up ahead.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +6 (8 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)-> 17 with Mage Armor
HP:
32 Current: 32
CMD:
12, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand:
Acid Flask
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/8, 2nd Level: 5/5

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +13
AC:
19 (Touch 16, flat-footed 17) -> 23 with Mage Armor
HP:
16 Current: 16
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +6
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +8, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)]

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC:
13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP:
15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect:
War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand:
2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

Systole

First Post
mirra_150_2.jpg

Mirra nods and sorts through the flasks on her belt. "There may be advantageous formulae I can compound if a confrontation with a wolf becomes necessary. We should proceed with caution. Also note, I will need a few minutes to craft a remedy for the side effects of the cognition improver. The matter is not yet urgent, however."

[sblock=OOC]Will need to do a Lesser Resto extract shortly, to take care of the Strength damage from the cognatogen. Otherwise proceeding.

Perception (1d20+8=19)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Mirra Weathersmith

AC: 18+2 (13+2 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 35/35
CMB: +4 CMD: 17
Fort: +4 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +8
Initiative: +3

Bombs: 11/11
Cognatogen Prepared: None
1st Level: 2/5
2nd Level: 1/3
Extracts Prepared: Barkskin x2, Enlarge Person, Shield x2

Current Weapon in Hand: Bomb (+6, x2, 2d6+4), Longspear (+4, x2, 1d8, Silver/Reach)
Current Conditions in Effect: Cognatogen (+4 Int, -2 Str, +2 Natural AC)

Used Items:
Alchemist's ice

[/sblock]

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruk flexes his fingers and tests his grip on shield and warhammer in anticipation of a confrontation at the warning of a wolf ahead. He moves on down the trail trying to look for any hidden ambush but is too preoccupied with finding the girl.

[sblock]
perception1D20+8 = [1]+8 = 9
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 54 current: 54
CMB: +9 / CMD: 21 Fort: +7 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 12/12
Renewed Vigor: 1/1

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Tsaaruk takes the lead and moves down the trail. This section of the trail is twisting and constricted: shrubs and branches and brambles reach out to catch on clothes and armor but forward movement pulls them loose. A few minutes of such travel and the trail takes a sharp turn and opens up into a clearing. The clearing, ringed round on all sides by large trees, is wide and mostly free of grasses. The ground is packed earth, damp but not muddy, with large patches of moss.

Scattered in the clearing are four brutish looking men clad in skins and carrying primitive looking weapons of stone and bone and fire-blackened wood. Two massive wolves roam the clearing. The wild men look up as the group advances to the edge of the clearing. One grins a wolfish grin. "Finally! I was gettin' tired of waiting. You're a bit late but we can still have a little fun." The man glances up at the crooked little cottage nestled in the branches of the tree behind him. There is a crash and a shriek from within the treehouse that sounds like a young girl's and the man's grin grows all the wider.

The men stand leering with weapons held loosely but ready in hand knowing that to get to the girl their enemies will have to go through them to do so. The wolves tense and the low rumble of a growl can be heard in their throats.

Combat Map

GM: Round One: Everyone is up.

[sblock=OOC/Combat Info]Treehouse is roughly 20 ft up in the branches.

Party Stats
Garadh: 57/57 hp remaining
Mirra: 35/35 hp remaining
Pirvinia: 32/32 hp remaining
Samad: 37/37 hp remaining
Tsaaruk: 54/54 hp remaining

Enemy Stats:
Wolf1: (AC 14, 11 T, 12 FF) 37/37 hp
Wolf2: (AC 14, 11 T, 12 FF) 37/37 hp
Wild-man1: (AC 13, 9 T, 12 FF) 55/55 hp
Wild-man2: (AC 13, 9 T, 12 FF) 55/55 hp
Wild-man3: (AC 13, 9 T, 12 FF) 55/55 hp