Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Roughy River Run


log in or register to remove this ad

Deepthought

First Post


Arrows are not winning this fight, Sylvain thinks in a slight panik. And no way I am going to move close to the Ogre...helping Fhanna staring the Ogre to death or Seros sorting pebbles with a song is also no option. For the second to best Dog then. Away goes the everyday view of forest and ogres and the arcane takes over.

[sblock=OOC]

[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Summon another Dog. This will take all round and appear next round.
[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats Dog]
Init +1
Senses: darkvision, low-light vision, scent
Perception +8

DEFENSE
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+1 Dex, +1 natural, +1 size)
hp 6
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1
SR 5

OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft.
Melee bite +2 (1d4+1)

STATISTICS
Str 13, Dex 13, Con 15 [191], Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 11 (15 vs. trip)
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills
Acrobatics +1 (+9 jumping)
Perception +8, Survival +1 (+5 scent tracking)
Racial Modifiers
+4 Acrobatics when jumping
+4 Survival when tracking by scent
[/sblock]


[sblock=Sylvain Mini Stats]
Sylvain, Bard 3
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 13/13
CMB: +1
CMD: 13
Fort: +2
Reflex: +6
Will: +3
Initiative: +3
Perception: +3
Perform: +8
Disable Device: +9
Bardic Performance: 7/7
Cantrip remaining: Unlimited
Level 1 remaining: 2/4
Current Weapon in Hand:
Masterwork Longsword
Current Conditions in Effect:


Temporary items in possession:
Masterwork Panpipes (Wind Instrument)

Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: 1 Arrow
none[/sblock][/QUOTE]
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 3
Roughy River
Day 7/Morning
Round 3

As Fhanna’s gaze spell ended, she lifted her hand and muttered a new spell she had learned. Arcane energy lanced out of her fingers, flying at the ogre, slamming into the big creature.

Seros followed up, flinging his sling.

OOC: Use the previous roll for Seros.


[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action: Fire two magic missiles
Magic Missile: 2D4+2 = [4, 4]+2 = 10
Max damage!
Move:
Free:
Conditions: Monstrous Insight (+2 attack and AC), Bless (+1 attacks and fear saves)
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 29/29 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Fort: +2 Ref: +1 Will: +7

Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (3/4/day)

Longspear: +3 1d8+1/P Crit x3 Reach
Light crossbow: +2 1d8/P Crit 19-20 x2 Range 80’
Dagger: +3 1d4+1/PS Crit 19-20/x2 Range 10’

Spells Prepared (Prepare each morning)
0 (DC 14): Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1 (DC 15): Identify (Spirit), Magic Missile*, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
2 (DC 16): Tongues (Spirit), Burning Gaze*, Lesser Restoration*

Game Notes:
Seros is a fantastic lover.
Stirges suck.
Caius, RIP
Drayvin is from Seithr.
[/sblock]
 

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]As soon as the ogre reached the water, Sylvain begin chanting his next arcane incantation. Fhanna immediately followed up by blasting the ogre with two magical balls of energy, hitting him squarely in the chest. He looked rather groggy after that, but matters became worse for the poor Ogre-on-Fire as the sling projectile fired by Seros hit him square in the jaw. He looked one more time at the intrepid heroes, uttered some foul insult (in his native tongue of course), and began to trudge through the river, back north. His long ogrish legs carried him to the other river bank. He easily made it across and began to run away!

The ogre has been defeated!

[/section]

[sblock=Combat Info]

Round 3
Sylvain begins casting summon spell.

Fhanna's magic missiles hit for 10 damage.

Seros' sling hits for 4 damage.

Round 4

Ogre Double Move: L15/M16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Party Up! You may continue to take combat actions, or let the ogre run away and end combat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ogre: 36 Damage Total.
Clothes: 5 Damage Total.

[/sblock]

Underscore battle music!
Map!
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 3
Roughy River
Day 7/Morning
Round 4

Fhanna drew her loaded crossbow just in case as she watched the ogre run off. She wanted to be ready in case it came back.

“Seros, get the wagon back on the road, luv,” she told her companion. “Let’s ‘ope it doesnae decide t’ take up ‘ere again. Guid job, ever’one.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action:
Move: Draw crossbow
Free:
Conditions: Monstrous Insight (+2 attack and AC), Bless (+1 attacks and fear saves)
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 29/29 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Fort: +2 Ref: +1 Will: +7

Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (3/4/day)

Longspear: +3 1d8+1/P Crit x3 Reach
Light crossbow: +2 1d8/P Crit 19-20 x2 Range 80’
Dagger: +3 1d4+1/PS Crit 19-20/x2 Range 10’

Spells Prepared (Prepare each morning)
0 (DC 14): Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1 (DC 15): Identify (Spirit), Magic Missile*, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
2 (DC 16): Tongues (Spirit), Burning Gaze*, Lesser Restoration*

Game Notes:
Seros is a fantastic lover.
Stirges suck.
Caius, RIP
Drayvin is from Seithr.
[/sblock]
 

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]The party is content to let the ogre run away. Sylvain's pooch is summoned, and Fhanna's crossbow is loaded. As the ogre makes his way up the road, he bears right and lumbers away into a patch of trees, disappearing from sight.

Remaining at the scene are the three remaining adventurers, a dog, two horses, a raven, and a wagon. That, and a giant sack of the ogres belongings that he unwittingly left behind when he fled.[/section]
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 3
Roughy River
Day 7/Morning
Round 0

Finally satisfied it was safe, Fhanna put up her crossbow. She carefully approached the ogre’s bag and opened it.

“Better no’ be someone’s ‘ead in ‘ere,” the dwarf muttered.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Conditions:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 29/29 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Fort: +2 Ref: +1 Will: +7

Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (3/4/day)

Longspear: +3 1d8+1/P Crit x3 Reach
Light crossbow: +2 1d8/P Crit 19-20 x2 Range 80’
Dagger: +3 1d4+1/PS Crit 19-20/x2 Range 10’

Spells Prepared (Prepare each morning)
0 (DC 14): Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1 (DC 15): Identify (Spirit), Magic Missile*, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
2 (DC 16): Tongues (Spirit), Burning Gaze*, Lesser Restoration*

Game Notes:
Seros is a fantastic lover.
Stirges suck.
Caius, RIP
Drayvin is from Seithr.
[/sblock]
 

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]Gold. That is what is in the ogre sack. A giant lump of gold coins. The adventurers reason he must have made a decent living picking off unwary travelers as they went to cross the bridge. He probably popped out of the woods when they were stuck in the middle with no where else to go.

By the time the party was done counting the hard-fought treasure, the number easily surpassed over one thousand gold coins! Perhaps it was even closer to one dozen hundred!

Oh, and the newest dog has poofed back and vanished to wherever and whence it came.[/section]
 
Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 3
Roughy River
Day 7/Morning
Round 0

“Well, tha’s quite the tidy sum,” Fhanna noted, her eyes glittering at the sight of the gold with typical dwarven greed. She tied the bag securely closed again and stuffed it under the seat of the wagon where she could keep an eye on it. “Let’s ‘ope the big beastie dunnae come back, but we ‘ad best let th’authorities know ‘bout ‘im an’ the bridge, jus’ in case.”

Going up to the horses hidden in the trees, she carefully eased the wagon back onto the road so the could be off to Venza.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Conditions:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 29/29 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Fort: +2 Ref: +1 Will: +7

Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (3/4/day)

Longspear: +3 1d8+1/P Crit x3 Reach
Light crossbow: +2 1d8/P Crit 19-20 x2 Range 80’
Dagger: +3 1d4+1/PS Crit 19-20/x2 Range 10’

Spells Prepared (Prepare each morning)
0 (DC 14): Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1 (DC 15): Identify (Spirit), Magic Missile*, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
2 (DC 16): Tongues (Spirit), Burning Gaze*, Lesser Restoration*

Game Notes:
Seros is a fantastic lover.
Stirges suck.
Caius, RIP
Drayvin is from Seithr.
[/sblock]
 

Deepthought

First Post


With Hooray and Hoorah Sylvain compliments the Ogre off into the shady woodses where he truly belongs. Sylvain quitely follows Fhanna to see whats in the sack and seeing the Dwarf's Eye glint when she opened it was enough to make counting superfluous. If that word already existed Sylvain mused. Otherwise I did invent it there and then. Anyhow this was turning out handsomely. And it called for a song!

Forth ye heroes come and claim,
the treasures as on the road remain.
The Ogre 's dead, well almost dead,
well in the forest he has fled.

A Dwarf of eye so hot an keen,
the Ogre up in flame has seen.
Her stare held him of might and power,
near the water as thirsty a flower.

Seros bein' a mighty man
decided not to play for vain
and left his weapons full of might,
threw pebbles at this ogrish sight.

And likening to that old tale,
the small with stone made Ogres wail.
He struck the final blow and made
the fiend through waters to evade.

And brave a friend as one could see
brings Sylvain to the fight with glee.
The hound from netherworlds brought forth
wrought havoc before being the worse.

And now that treasure, gold is found
dispelld be fear and grim and hound.
And as one voice the heroes' rises,
Victory and Gold are our prices.



Now that was not to bad the bard thinks to himself. Quite ready for the Inn back in Venza.
[sblock=OOC]

[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Help with readying the wagon again to move on.
[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats Dog]
Init +1
Senses: darkvision, low-light vision, scent
Perception +8

DEFENSE
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+1 Dex, +1 natural, +1 size)
hp 6
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1
SR 5

OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft.
Melee bite +2 (1d4+1)

STATISTICS
Str 13, Dex 13, Con 15 [191], Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 11 (15 vs. trip)
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills
Acrobatics +1 (+9 jumping)
Perception +8, Survival +1 (+5 scent tracking)
Racial Modifiers
+4 Acrobatics when jumping
+4 Survival when tracking by scent
[/sblock]


[sblock=Sylvain Mini Stats]
Sylvain, Bard 3
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 13/13
CMB: +1
CMD: 13
Fort: +2
Reflex: +6
Will: +3
Initiative: +3
Perception: +3
Perform: +8
Disable Device: +9
Bardic Performance: 7/7
Cantrip remaining: Unlimited
Level 1 remaining: 2/4
Current Weapon in Hand:
Masterwork Longsword
Current Conditions in Effect:


Temporary items in possession:
Masterwork Panpipes (Wind Instrument)

Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: 1 Arrow
none[/sblock][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top