[LPF]Something's Cooking

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: gotta get ready for work right now, but i found a possible pic for Vincenzo. Tell me what you thing of this guy's avitar . I am sorry i can't get to a post right now-been parusing for a pic for V.

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim snarls as his muscles tense and the adrenaline of battle courses through his veins. He moves with surprising speed for a dwarf, bellowing out a battle cry to the unusual creature ahead as he sees it does not plan to meet him in battle. Closing the gap quickly, he makes a mighty swing of his great axe at the creature, bringing the blade about with a tremendous amount of force.

[sblock=OOC]
Free action to rage, use Swift Foot rage power for 35' move (dwarf 20', 10' fast movement, 5' swift foot) to C10. Power attack while raging.

*Rage stats added to my mini-stat block.

Power Attack, Raging -- 1d20+7=26
Damage -- 1d12+10=21
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 28
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

MW Greataxe +6 (1d12+4/20/x3)
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 32 Current: 32
CMB: +7 CMD: 16 Fort: +8 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--
Rage: 11/11

MW Greataxe +8 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
OOC: I think it's a good pic, Scott; definitely looks like a "Vincenzo".
Ni's eyes go wide at the sight of Fulgrim charging at the pasta beast. "Well, then, I guess we're going for it..." he mumbles, making his way over to Lu. Placing a hand on the out-of-focus eidolon, he whispers, "Good luck, friend..." With a roar of it's own, Lu barrels forward towards the pasta creature, clawing and biting with fierce abandon. Taking its cue from the others, the Celestial Dog continues its own attack, although it's becoming clear that the pasta fragrance is beginning to distract it.

[sblock=Actions]Ni moves to C4, casts Guidance on Lu.
Lu charges to D10.
Lu's attack: +7 (+2 Str, +1 BAB, +2 Charge, +2 Flanking)/+8 (+1 Guidance on bite)
Celestial Dog's Attack: +6 (+2 Str, +1 BAB, +1 Weapon Focus, +2 Flanking)[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 8/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2

Eidolon: Summoned
HP: 11/11
Eidolon AC:
16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
If it wasn't already apparent to anybody before now, it is now clear that the creature is not made of flesh and blood, but dough and pasta sauce. The attacks fly, with all but a couple of Lu's landing on the creature, who is still enshrouded in the fog. Steaming hot pasta sauce spurts out with every hit, hitting anyone right by it, and the dog goes poof as it lands it's second bite attempt as the splashes are just too much for it to take.

[sblock=map and combat information]
Cellarbattleround2middle.jpg

Anyone inside the red square needs to make a DC 13 fort save or gain the nauseated condition as they are unable to concentrate as their stomachs force them to focus on the prospect of supper. The fog also has gives any inside a 20% miss chance at five feet, concealment at greater ranges than that.

Fulgrim (C, 10) 25/28
Lu (D, 10) 9/11
Ni (C, 4) 9/9
Sauvressa (B, 10) 19/20
Temarel (B, 8) 16/16
Vincenzo (B, 12) 22/22

Calzone Golem (D, 11) 47 damage (definitely hurt)[/sblock]

OOC: Vincenzo to finish the round.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
fighting a berzerk calzone golum.

Vincenzo takes a 5 foot step south and stabs at rthe strange creature.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Vincenzo's link
Initiative: +2
AC: 16 touch: 12 flat footed: 14
HP: 22 Current: 22
BAB: +2
CMB: +4 = [BAB (2) + STR (2) + Misc (00)]
CMB: +6 to Trip*
CMB: +7 to Disarm*,***
CMD: 16 = [10 + BAB (2) + STR (2) + DEX (2) + Misc (00)]
CMD: 18 vs Trip**
CMD: 19 vs Disarm**,***
* +2 to CMB for Disarm and Trip (Improved Disarm Feat, Improved Trip Feat)
** +2 to CMD for Disarm and Trip (Improved Disarm Feat, Improved Trip Feat)
*** +1 to CMB/CMD Disarm and Bluff to Feint (Deceptive Strike)

Fort: +4
Reflex: +2
Will: +1
Resistance:[/COLOR] none

Current Weapon in Hand: +1 ivory handled Rapier (off hand is always empty as per style of fighting)
Attack: +6
Damage: D6+2

[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Vincenzo lands a hit on the creature, causing another burst of steaming pasta sauce to fly out and hit all surrounding individuals for some more minor damage. The fog starts to fade as the creature steps out of what remains of it to land two solid blows with his fists. Fulgrim takes a solid blow to his weapon wielding arm, and a nice large burn spot is left behind. Vincenzo is almost knocked out flat as a hot fist connects squarely with his left jaw, leaving a big, burning hot bruise behind as Vincenzo fights just to remain standing.

[sblock=map and combat information]
Cellarbattleround3.jpg

Fulgrim (C, 10) 16/28
Lu (D, 10) 8/11
Ni (C, 4) 9/9
Sauvressa (B, 10) 19/20
Temarel (B, 8) 16/16
Vincenzo (C, 12) 0/22; staggered

Calzone Golem (C, 11) 52 damage (definitely very hurt); does 1 point of spurt damage to all within 5' every hit it takes[/sblock]

OOC: The party is up. Temeral can get his readied shot off as well, with only a -2 penalty for shooting into melee due to the relative height of the dwarf to the golem.

Remove ads