• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]Something's Cooking

Qik

First Post
As Ni continues to call out for anyone, Lu makes its way over to a door and has a knock. If no one answers, the eidolon will try to peek in.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Lu tries out one door, doesn't hear anything, slides it open, and sees an empty bedroom. He continues this for a second door, and finds a crammed storage room. By this time, the entire party has made it's way upstairs. The third door, Lu open to find a librarry, and an unconscious man in the corner on the ground with bruises and open cuts visible.

Qik

First Post
Ni cries out at the sight of the unconscious man. "Oh my!" Looking around at the others, he says, "Does anybody know first aid?"

IronWolf

blank
"I ain't the best, but I can try." Fulgrim replies.

Fulgrim moves to look into the room and looks about to see if there is any sign of what injured the man, before moving in to aide the man.

[sblock=OOC]

Perception -- 1d20+6=12

If the coast appears clear and no one else spots anything and calls out a warning, Fulgrim will move to assist the man.

Heal Check, First Aid -- 1d20+1=18

[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 24
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

MW Greataxe +6 (1d12+4/20/x3)
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 32 Current: 32
CMB: +7 CMD: 16 Fort: +8 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--
Rage: 11/11

MW Greataxe +8 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: I will go ahead and DMPC Vincenzo, as you may well need him for this battle. This is going to be a fun one.

Not seeing any danger, Fulgrim moves forward to aid the unconscious man. He lets out a sharp yell of pain as a tiny stinger suddenly sinks into his cheek, and an imp (yes, you do know it's an imp, and what imps are generally capable of; with two summoners in the party, it would be silly for you not to) appears in front of him.

[sblock=combat information]
Upstairsstart.png

Fulgrim (X, 13) 21/28 (25/32)
Lu (U, 13) 7/11
Ni (T, 12) 9/9
Sauvressa (S, 10) 18/20
Temarel (T, 10) 16/16
Vincenzo (S, 9) 6/22

Imp(Y,13)[/sblock]

OOC: The party is up. I need a DC 13 Fort save from Fulgrim or take 1 point of Dex damage this round from the imp's poison.

Remove ads