[LPF] The Curse of the Brown Auroch

Gorgon Heap

First Post
"I feel the same as this bird-man. Spirits are good, but undead are unnatural," the Goti woman says. It may not make sense on its own, but she's earnest.

Grayn

First Post
Grenish crinkles her nose up at Paskell, somewhat dismayed about his outwardly expression of fear. She turns back to Pirvinia and smiles.

"So, you really think its ghosts? Ha! That know-it-all Shelly, workin' at the tailors, thinkin' she's better then all of us is going to get an ear full, when she finds out that I's right al'long!"

Trixie walks back to the group and Grenish abruptly sits back on her seat, putting her head down to obviously hide her smile.

"I'm just about done here. Grog said he can handle the rest. I'll head to the locals with my sister and get them movin'. You can find the Brown Auroch, can't ya? It's right next to the west gate. Just go through the town square and past all those magic shops. You can't miss it!"

With that, she grabs Grenish's hand and pulls her towards the door. Grenish looks back at the group and mouths the word "G-H-O-S-T-S", smiling broadly and gives them a thumbs up before exiting the establishment.

Commander_Fallout

First Post
He bowed to the two women as they left, before turning back to the slayer. "Devout I am, but a priest I am not. Still, I am not afraid of the dead, if it is the case and not some other act of sorcery. I will stand my ground. As for teaching a lesson, I was taught to be lethal with my form. I am unsure how else I may fight without doing lasting harm, or death."
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +3
Perception: +7, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+7, 1d6+3, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia3_zpsa7ffdd2f.jpg

After Trixie and Grenish depart, Pirvinia looks over at the other woman and the tengu with an arched eyebrow.

"So if the tavern is being plagued by evil undead, neither of you are not going to help? But being a vigilante is perfectly okay and you want to beat up the potentially possessed tavern owner without even hearing his side of the story. Good to know," she finishes wryly.

Truthfully, she had hoped to leave the undead hunting days behind her, letting Livia carry that family torch while Pirvinia did something else. The sorceress made ready to depart and replies to Samad, "Well, we still should probably acquire some holy water just in case. We can always sell it back if we don't use it. As Trixie said, there are shops along the way."

"Speaking of the way, I am not from Venza. Do any of you know where to go?"
She asks all three.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 12 (16 w/Mage Armor) (Touch 12, Flat-footed 10)
HP:
20 Current: 20
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]
OOC: Pirvinia doesn't have any ranks in Knowledge Local

Gorgon Heap

First Post
Lightfeather looks amused by the thought that she's any more familiar with the city than Pirvinia, and almost smirks at Samad as well. She turns to Paskell with a mildly curious look.

omnitricks

First Post
Paskell shrugs as the comments about ghosts and such. "I wasn't asked to do nothing about ghosts. Maybe if I get paid..." by either the taverns, that would be an interesting thought "but as you guessed, I'm not equipped to deal with ghosts and am not going to have anything out of my pocket to do so" compared to teaching a lesson which he already has his own weapons for.

"But if you really want to go I might know the way?" the tengu said before trying to figure out the correct route to take.

[sblock=OOC]Knowledge (local): 1d20+5=6
HAHAHAHA! A 1 hahaha...[/sblock]
[sblock=Paskell's Mini Stats]
Tengu.jpg

Paskell
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +0 CMD: 14
Fort: 0 Reflex: +7 Will: -1
Perception: +6
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect: Finesse

Used Items:
[/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
Paskell opens a door and starts to head out of the Inn, only to find he walked into a broom closet. Luckily, he's able to follow the other members of the party, which find their way to the town the square and the west gate without much trouble.

GM: If you wish to buy any thing, you will be passing shops that will be able to service your needs.

You find the Brown Auroch tavern just as the sun begins to dip under the horizon, casting long, dark shadows down the street. The tavern resembles most taverns you have seen in the past. Its a little more run-down then the Dunn Wright Inn. As you walk into the establishment, the doors creak in protest and close behind you.

There are about ten patrons sitting around the Inn at different tables. A thin hafling is picking up empty cups and plates. No one acknowledges your entrance into the tavern. In fact, the tavern is oddly quiet with only the occasional clink of glassware as the patrons finish their meals and drinks in silence. The tension in the air seems palpable.

A set of stairs heading to a second floor is to the right. The long bar runs the back of the tavern. A human woman behind the bar is busily wiping the bar with a cloth. A very large half-orc sits slouched on a stool behind the bar. He stares motionless at the bottle in his hand.

[sblock=Tavern]Tavern.png[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia3_zpsa7ffdd2f.jpg

Pirvinia lets the matter lie, the tengu making a point about not being hired to even care about ghosts in the tavern. Unless the place is a warren of them, then there would likely be time to leave for a supply run after negotiating an agreement to rid the place of them. She doesn't bother stopping at the shops along the way either.

Entering the subdued drinking establishment, she looks around with a neutralexpression. She has no intention of starting a brawl by herself, but is interested in hearing what happened earlier. She crosses the tavern to the bar and addresses the woman behind the counter in a pleasant, polite tone.

"Hello, is the kitchen open? What do you have tapped for the evening?"

While she waits, she looks at the person sitting at the bar with a polite smile, "Good evening, it appears to be a quiet night."

[sblock=Crunch]Move to H7[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 12 (16 w/Mage Armor) (Touch 12, Flat-footed 10)
HP:
20 Current: 20
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
"Kitchen is closed for the night. We got local ale in the casks and plenty of spirits in the bottles."

The woman says to Pirvinia, as she gestures to the shelves behind her full of bottles presumably of alcohol.

The person sitting at the bar looks Privinia over quickly, then gets up and moves to a table without speaking to her.

Grayn

First Post
GM: Guys, I'm out of town for the weekend. Please post your actions and I will respond to everyone on Sunday (Monday at the latest).

Remove ads