[LPF] The Inheritance

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion, last as usual to the party, shows up on a black horse as well. As he looks around at his gathered companions, he notices that the frail boy from yesterday is missing, and a cat..thing is here. Could that be what the kid was talking about? Also, what da hell is that dwarf riding?!

"Well, if we are all gathered here, let's go."

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian raises an eyebrow at the lizard, but doesn't seem concerned. "Yes, let us be off. And, Tasanto, I don't think you have anything to worry about on the odd level with the good dwarf about. I suspect that after most people meet him, everyone else will look outright normal, even myself, which is no easy feat."

Systole

First Post
"Ha! says Cavernous Hode. The tall, dark, and horny man is greatly mistaken. Cavernous Hode's mount has natural abilities which make him perfectly inconspicuous. Elizabeth! Show them the trick!" he says, tapping the creature on the top of its head.

Obediently, the big lizard changes from its normal green to the mottled grey and brown of the cobblestones. It's still a giant reptile with a dwarf perched on top of it ... but it's a slightly differently colored giant reptile with a dwarf perched on top of it. Cavernous Hode turns to the tiefling with a look of smug satisfaction.

soulnova

Explorer
"Ah, wonderful... I won't be able to tell when it crawls to eat me at night, hehe... he" Damaris laughs nervously. She tries to keep the lizard on her field of vision, like she's worried the lizard would jump at them at any time.

Satin Knights

First Post
"Mister Dickens is the one that you will end up finding where you didn't expect him. He, well, he... He is a good fighter, that little rat. That I can say nicely."

GlassEye

Adventurer
The first days of the journey pass uneventfully as the five ride through lands controlled by Venza. Settled lands give way to wilderness where the road is poorly maintained and then back to farms and towns as the group passes through small, insignificant kingdoms. Beyond Venza's borders they stop at inns or waystations when available or camp when not.

It is in an land once settled but now abandoned for whatever reason and reverting to its wild state when, late in the afternoon when the group would normally begin searching for a camp site, the group comes across a dilapidated roadhouse. Large patches of the inn's shake shingles are missing, the front door hangs half off its hinges, and a tree grows up at one corner of the building damaging the walls there. It has clearly been abandoned for quite some time.

soulnova

Explorer
"So... who's going to do the honors?" Damaris ponders for a second. "Mr.Dickens, what about you?" she turns to Carvenous Hode. "You think he can give a quick glance inside? Make sure one is home?"

Satin Knights

First Post
"I can do it." Tasanto steps forward and gathers his composure a bit before investigating the worn down Inn. Stepping forward, he peeks inside the door and then enters.

Once inside, "Anybody home?" as he looks around.
[sblock=actions]Enter Snake Style Stance, Enter the Inn, Perception (1d20+13=32) with darkvision
[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Half-elf Tasanto ..... (fused)
HP 40/40; AC 13, Touch 12, FF 15; Init -2, Low-light vision, Move 30'
Fort: +5, Reflex +1, Will +10, CMB +3, CMD 15
Perception +13, Sense Motive +13,

Unarmed Strike +3, d6+1+d6 shock, Stunning Fist 1/day
Lucerne Hammer +4, d12+1 with 10' reach
Handbo +3, d6+1
Dagger +3, d4+1
Sling, +0, d4+1
.......... Sling Bullets 9 Normal

Cattaur Beast Nysys ........... (Active)
HP 36/36 real, 20/20 temp, AC 20, 16 Touch, 18 FF; Init +2, Darkvision, Move 40'
Fort: +4, Reflex +5, Will +10, CMB 5, CMD 21
Perception +13, Sense Motive +13

Claw/Claw +5, d4+2+d6 shock (10' reach)
Bite +5, d6+2+d6 shock
Unarmed Strike +5, d6+3+d6 shock, on first strike of the round (usually kick, sometimes elbow)
Unarmed Strike +5, d6+2+d6 shock, on subsequent strikes in the round
Stunning Fist 1/day
MW Cold Iron Lucerne Hammer +6, d12+3 with 10' reach
Handbo +5, d6+2
Dagger +5, d4+2
Sling +5, d4+2 ......... Sling Bullets 9 Normal

.,,,..Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Jolt, Guidance
.,,.,,...Summoner 1st Lvl: 3/3 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Mage Armor, Shield
,,,,...Summon Monster I: 5/5 remaining; std action SLA summon, (4 min), celestial eagles
......,,.......Consumables: 1 Alchemist's Fire, 3 Cure Light Wounds potion, 1 Enlarge potion
....,,.........Consumables: 17/22 days trail rations, 1 anti-toxin, 1 anti-plague
.....,Anytime Free Action: Fused Link, move HP from real to temp to keep cattaur alive, used down to 2 real
........ ......Swift Actions: Enter Snake Stance or Dragon Stance
..If Snake Stance Active:
.,,,..,,,,,,,,,,.Free Action: A missed attack on me provokes an AoO with an Unarmed Strike
.......Immediate Actions: AC or Touch AC = d20+13 against one strike
.......Immediate Actions: if hit on unarmed AoO, spend immed to make second unarmed AoO attack
If Dragon Stance Active:

..Ignore Difficult Terrain: Ignore terrain on charge and charge through enemies
....First Strike is harder: +1 damage to first unarmed strike
...........dragon resolve: +2 saves vs Sleep, Paralysis and stunning effects
...............Conditionals: +1 damage when flanking from dirty fighting trait
Effects: Snake Stance on,Dragon Stance off, Swift action available, AoO available, AC 20
In hand: unarmed strike
[/sblock]

Remove ads