Bluff: +13 Diplomacy: +7 S. Motive: +5
Sleight: +7 Stealth: +10
Armed: Shortsword +3 d4+1
Unarmed: Light Crossbow +4 1d6
Bolts Remaining: 17/20
Adaptable Luck: 2/3

[sblock=Bacon, War Pig]
HP: 18/18
AC: 14, touch: 10, flat-footed: 14 (+4 natural)
Fort: +6 Ref: +3 Will: +1
Initiative: 0
Defensive Abilities: ferocity
Speed: 40 ft. (30 medium, 20 heavy)
Melee: gore +4 (1d8+4)
CMB: +4 CMD: 14
Skills: Perception +6
Senses: Lowlight Vision, Scent[/sblock]
[sblock=Adventure Notes]
+200 Gold - as advance
[/sblock][/sblock]

Fiddlesticks! Serves me right for not having my damn crossbow ready.

[sblock=Initiative 9]Initiative against the Sahuagin: 1D20+2 = [7]+2 = 9
[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Aelspeth Noromiel, Fledgling Conjurer

Aelspeth shrieks, flinching as the crossbow bolt whisses past and into the sea. She barks at the oarsmen, "You men get us close and get that damn ladder up so we can close ranks! Our mutual employer did not see fit to allow sufficient preparation time; we lot didn't bring our bows." She looks to Leira and then to Tamarie, her eyes like saucers. "You both seem to be the least rattled by impending doom. Can you harry those creatures while I throw up some wards? I share Arradon's frustration."

[sblock=Crunch][roll0]
[roll=Knowledge(Nature)]1d20+8[/roll]
How tall is the ship? Specifically, does the enemy have cover due to the angle?[/sblock]

[sblock=Aelspeth Mini Stats]Aelspeth
HP: 8/8
AC: 13 FF: 10 T: 13
CMB: -1 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Special: Immune to magic and sleep, +2 on saving throws Enchantment
Perception: +2 S. Motive: +0
Initiative: +3
Conditions in Effect: ---
Weapon in Hand: Quarterstaff
Shift: 7/7 remaining
0 Level: Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
1st Level: Mage Armor, Color Spray, Enlarge Person
[/sblock]

ealt

Explorer
Arradon Delgaran

[section]
Arradon holds up his hand to Tamarie, "Keep it, I'm just kicking myself for not having one myself. Once we close in we can pay them back." A familiar thin smile crosses his lips; there is an unnerving predatory gleam in his eye.​
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]
You're right that it's not worth it at this range, more of just a reminder to myself that I need to pick up a ranged weapon the next chance I get. Kinda spent all my money on Masterwork tools.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Arradon Delgaran Mini-Stats]Arradon Delgaran
AC: 15 (12 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13

Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
Bluff: +8 Disable Device: +9 Perception: +6 Sense Motive: Sleight of Hand: +7 +0 Stealth: +7
Initiative: +5

Sneak Attack: 1d8 (Dagger)
Hidden Blade: +0

Feats: Blind-Fight

Current Weapon in Hand: Dagger +0 (1d4+0, 19-20/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None[/sblock]

Last edited:

ealt

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Just a heads up, I'm heading out to Montana to do some field work tomorrow morning, probably take about three days to get out there. I should have internet access at points on the way there and for sure once I get there, but my posts might not be as timely as usual. Sorry if it's any trouble!
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Aelspeth
[sblock]
The two creatures are sahuagin. They are not known to raid close to this city, though attacks on shipping vessels are not unheard of deeper into sea. They have the ability to control certain sea creatures, such as sharks.
[/sblock]

OOC:
[MENTION=6700202]Anastrace[/MENTION] , I just need the initiative for Leira now, since the party initiative is now tied and you'll be the deciding roll.

Anastrace

First Post
Leira Olren, Master of Martial Arts

NorthShieldmaiden02.jpg

Leira looks to Aelspeth, "Sorry, I'm not one to use bows generally. I prefer fighting up close. Throw up your wards, and stay low if you can." She laughs loudly. "I doubt these fishmen are a match for the likes of us!" Inwardly, she berates herself for NOT thinking ahead to have a bow on hand.

[sblock=Initiative]
Initiative Check: 1D20+5 = [8]+5 = 13

Holiday Weekend, sorry!
[/sblock]

[sblock=Leira Olren, Master of Martial Arts]
Leira Olren
AC:20 (17 flat-footed, 13 touch)
CMB: +5 CMD: 18

Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +3
Perception: +1 Sense Motive: +1
Initiative: +5

Skills
Acrobatics: +7, Climb +8, Escape Artist +7, Heal +7, Stealth +8

Stunning Fist: You must declare that you are using this feat before you make your attack roll (thus, a failed attack roll ruins the attempt). Stunning Fist forces a foe damaged by your unarmed attack to make a Fortitude saving throw (DC 10 + 1/2 your character level + your Wis modifier), in addition to dealing damage normally. A defender who fails this saving throw is stunned for 1 round (until just before your next turn). A stunned character drops everything held, can’t take actions, loses any Dexterity bonus to AC, and takes a –2 penalty to AC. You may attempt a stunning attack once per day for every four levels you have attained (but see Special), and no more than once per round. Constructs, oozes, plants, undead, incorporeal creatures, and creatures immune to critical hits cannot be stunned.

Dragon Style: While using this style, you gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against sleep effects, paralysis effects, and stunning effects. You ignore difficult terrain when you charge, run, or withdraw. You can also charge through squares that contain allies. Further, you can add 1-1/2 times your Strength bonus on the damage roll for your first unarmed strike on a given round.

Dragon Ferocity: While using Dragon Style, you gain a bonus on unarmed strike damage rolls equal to half your Strength bonus. When you score a critical hit or a successful Stunning Fist attempt against an opponent while using this style, that opponent is also shaken for a number of rounds equal to 1d4 + your Strength bonus.

Current Weapons in Hand: Unarmed Strike (Considered Armed) +6, Damage: 1d6+4, Crit: 20/x2, Type: B,
Current Weapon for Attacks of Opportunity: Urami, +5. 1d8+4, Crit 18-20, Type S
Current Conditions in Effect:
Resources Used: None
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I know we've just come off a holiday weekend so I don't mean to sound impatient but I'd like to clarify: are we waiting for an update from DT or is DT waiting for us to act because it's now obvious that we won the initiative?[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Good question. I think typically we would wait for him. If he doesn't post anything by tomorrow morning, I just might have my dude draw and load his crossbow. It's a harmless act. [/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=Francis John III, Self-Proclaimed Halfling Prince]
Character Sheet

HP: 16/16
AC: 17 FF:15 T:13
CMB: 1 CMD: 13
Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +8 Initiative: +2
Bluff: +13 Diplomacy: +7 S. Motive: +5
Sleight: +7 Stealth: +10
Unarmed: Shortsword +3 d4+1
Armed: Light Crossbow +4 1d6
Bolts Remaining: 17/20
Adaptable Luck: 2/3

[sblock=Bacon, War Pig]
AC: 14, touch: 10, flat-footed: 14 (+4 natural)
Fort: +6 Ref: +3 Will: +1
Initiative: 0
Defensive Abilities: ferocity
Speed: 40 ft. (30 medium, 20 heavy)
Melee: gore +4 (1d8+4)
CMB: +4 CMD: 14
Skills: Perception +6
Senses: Lowlight Vision, Scent[/sblock]
[sblock=Adventure Notes]
+200 Gold - as advance
[/sblock][/sblock]

Francis mumbles and curses under his breath while he fumbles to put his pipe away and draw then load his crossbow.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Draw crossbow
Move: Load crossbow[/sblock]

Remove ads