M&M game interest?

fireinthedust

Explorer
Shayuri: recommend more sci-fi names for your guns, like "nega ray" or "nano beams" or "cosmic currents".

Really great ideas from everyone here. I'm going to figure out the new Thread tomorrow (need sleep), so we focus the people who we need to have join us into seeing what kind of game we're going to run.

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm not sure how quickly I will be able to join the new thread, but still interested and working on the character. (See my status for absence details.)

Shayuri

First Post
I haven't put a lot of work into the cosmetic details just yet. I figured I'd get feedback on the mechanics first. :)

As for mentor, I was thinking one of the more technical-minded members might be more suited...but there aren't really a lot of "techie" heroes. Cyborg maybe.

So really, I'm pretty wide open on mentor choice. Superman makes some sense due to the Brainiac link. Wonder Woman could work on a 'girl power' level. Batman matches her love of gadgets and is the only major hero who matches or exceeds her intelligence (going by the book's stats).

Looking for some feedback here then, on which hero you think would be most likely to -want- to mentor her.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Red Tornado was in the show. I believe he'd work, though I don't know or much care for the character.

Cyborg could be in the JLA in this continuity. I like him, and think he'd work well.

Batman has Robin, and I think he'd work best for caped crimefighter types who fit with that franchise.

Shayuri

First Post
Lets say Cyborg then, since I think he's the most natural choice. He's a bit of a gearhead himself, and he has some experience dealing with being both artificial and natural, albeit in a very different way.

hero4hire

Explorer
H4H: why not just play an *alternate* Zatanna? Imagine if she went less classic stage magician, and had gone the route of Chris Angel Mindfreak: more in-your-face, rock n roll, tattoos and top hats. At the very least, a different style, one that irks her more proper father.

I am not that comfortable playing the opposite sex. At least for anything I want to play long term. But the Criss Angel idea is still a really good one.

Remove ads