[M&M3] Astonishing Tales of Centropolis Vol. #3, Issue 1 ‘This Island Apocalypse’

Silver Streak zips around behind the Spider before it finishes opening its mouth and lobs a Lightning Bolt right up the exhaust port.
[roll0] Toughness DC 24
OOC: Critical Success!

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Two critical hits :D wow... ok so remember a critical hit does +5 damage over the attack’s normal damage, or you may add an effect, or use an alternate effect. You can each chose one.

OOC:
GM: Two critical hits :D wow... ok so remember a critical hit does +5 damage over the attack’s normal damage, or you may add an effect, or use an alternate effect. You can each chose one.

In my post, I already added the +5. Toughness DC is 33. (I'm so hoping The Princess one-shots the spider. It would be funny.)

GreenKarl

First Post
OOC: In my post, I already added the +5. Toughness DC is 33.

GM: Sorry I thought I looked but must have missed it. Yes if you got a 20 or better on your Dodge you don't need to make a Will save (its under Area - Perception Range for that rule). Basically instead of having to make a save vs. 1/2 if you make the Dodge you don't need to make the save at all.

GreenKarl

First Post
The trio who sensed the burrowing weird spider construct thing were all able to dodge out of the blast of the creature and were able to ignore its fear like affects. Princess Starlight, with a chant of power, smashed a fist into the robot's side with tremendous power but its hardened armored shell absorbed much of the power. Still a sounded like a gong echoing through the jungle. Then Silver Streak raced around behind the thing and unleashed a great bolt of electricity that seemed to momentarily stagger the monstrous machine!

Still the spider-thing was able to overcome whatever surges the bolt might have caused and struck out with multiple claw-like limbs to slash into the Princess!!!

GM: Continuing surprise round...
Initiative
27 - Robot Spider
26 - Princess Starlight
23 - the Shadow
18 - Kitsune
15 - Silver Streak
9 - Rumble

[sblock=Rolls and Results]Princess Starlight, Silver Streak and Rumble make their Saves.
Princess Starlight hit with a critical; Robot Killer Spider Toughness save vs. DC 33: 1D20+11 = [19]+11 = 30, wow missed it by 1 degree so -1 future Toughness saves.
Silver Streak also critically hit it; Robot Killer Spider Toughness save vs. DC 29: 1D20+10 = [11]+10 = 21, failed by 2 degrees so -1 to future Toughness saves and it is Daze next round.

Round 1 - Killer Spider Robot attacks Princess Starlight; Clawed multi-attack (Close, Damage +11) : 1D20+9 = [13]+9 = 22, hit base attack so no extra from Multiattack. Princess Starlight needs to make a Toughness save vs. DC 26.[/sblock]

Round 1 Actions and Rolls. I have not heard from [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] yet. Go ahead and roll your saves for the Surprise round and your actions and rolls for the 1st round then

Remove ads