• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

fireinthedust

Explorer
Echo dials in and gives her message. The voice on the other end is hesitant, then stumbles over a reply. Um, nope. No bombs here. We're fine here, we're all fine, um... How are you?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Green dragon lifts and eyebrow. "Should I break in?" he asks. It might be interpreted as an ironic joke, but this man... he never jokes.

Walking Dad

First Post

Hearing the answer through the integrated loudspeaker, Dre interjects and says:
"Just searching for bombs in high profile buildings while super-villains run amok through the street.
And getting no access to the buildings.
And you?"

[sblock=OOC]

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
Hearing the answer through the integrated loudspeaker, Dre interjects and says:
"Just searching for bombs in high profile buildings while super-villains run amok through the street.
And getting no access to the buildings.
And you?"

The voice over the speaker responds, tentatively conversationally.Oh, you know... sciencey. Lots of, er, science... goin on in tha house... Um, very busy, too. You know how it is. So, super-villains in the streets? Sounds like you've got your hands fullyoubettergoseeyoulater. There is a scuffle on the other end of the phone before a new voice takes over.

(What the heck are you doing making Star Wars references on the phone? Gimme that!) Who is this?

Shayuri

First Post
"This is the Justice League," Echo replied, giving Dre a look. "We have reason to believe your security has been penetrated. We request permission to land and enter Star Labs to render assistance."

cassius335

First Post
The voice over the speaker responds, tentatively conversationally.Oh, you know... sciencey. Lots of, er, science... goin on in tha house... Um, very busy, too. You know how it is. So, super-villains in the streets? Sounds like you've got your hands fullyoubettergoseeyoulater. There is a scuffle on the other end of the phone before a new voice takes over.

(What the heck are you doing making Star Wars references on the phone? Gimme that!) Who is this?

"Boring conversation anyway." Solaris quipped, just loud enough for the new voice to hear.

"This is the Justice League," Echo replied, giving Dre a look. "We have reason to believe your security has been penetrated. We request permission to land and enter Star Labs to render assistance."

It was Teddy Bears last time. I wonder what it'll be this time. Ponies?

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Ah! He's discovered my clever ruse! What do we do?
Stop squeeling and press the button on vat #5. Justice League wants a fight, we'll--*click*

The phone slams down mid-sentence. The dialtone follows for an instant before the Javelin computer shuts it off. Then there is a moment of silence, leaving you all wondering: what now?

OOC: ie: I'm giving you a second to act. What do you do in this ONE SECOND ONLY?

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - With Echo's mental Quickness, can she attempt to access the Labs' wireless network and hack control of "Vat 5" within a second? Or...hee, I guess I can just try to do it, and you can tell me if it works. :))

Without hesitation, Echo snatches at the soundless signals of the Star Labs network and dives into them, attempting to falsify an authenticated user access quickly enough that the command to open the vat might still be intercepted....

(OOC - Ugh! Using a Hero Point to reroll that monster!)

(OOC2 - Roffle...guess it just wasn't meant to be.)

Walking Dad

First Post

"What the ... " Dre starts as his form becomes... cloudy.

[sblock=OOC]
Taking gas form as my one second action.

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Green dragon moves to the plane exit and will attempt to jump on the roof.

OOC: If you reroll, and get less than 10, you get a 10 on the re roll, so a 24 methinks

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads