• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M3: Assassin's Knot (Patlin judging)

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo take a look at the man standing in front of him. Rinaldo makes some persnal notes in his head (Spot: 20) He smiles at him and asks.

"Sorry to disturb you during your work, but I have a question. My name is Rinaldo di Senzio, and I am a merchant. I have recently start a business with my friend here in trading exotic animals. Passing by this region, I've heard about the interest of Prince Philip about such merchandise. I would like to meet him. You surely knows how I would be able to meet him. And be sure I am not a man to forget who help him."

OOC: Relative to the spot roll:

[SBLOCK]Can Rinaldo see if a button his missing on his vest?[/SBLOCK]

Manzanita

First Post
Velmont said:
"Sorry to disturb you during your work, but I have a question. My name is Rinaldo di Senzio, and I am a merchant. I have recently start a business with my friend here in trading exotic animals. Passing by this region, I've heard about the interest of Prince Philip about such merchandise. I would like to meet him. You surely knows how I would be able to meet him. And be sure I am not a man to forget who help him."

OOC: Relative to the spot roll: No

"Ah, yes, exotic animals. You've come to the right place. Phillip will surely grant you an audience. You can ask at the dock in the morning. Phillip lives in the tower on the island offshore." says Abraham.

jkason

First Post
Eanos notes the details of the man speaking with Rinaldo (Spot 27), but otherwise remains silent for now, eyes wandering the common room, ostensibly for signs of a threat, though also to check the other employees' uniforms.

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
Everyone claps at Nurlan's performance. Abraham drops a silver piece on his table as he passes by on the way to Rinaldo. The dandy shouts "Bravo" and approaches the table as well. "Marvelous performance my friend." he says, laying down 5 silver pieces. "Perhaps you'd care to increase your winnings tonight with cards, as well?"

"A friendly game of cards in a tavern is usually a way to lower my takings. But for the companionship, I am sure it will be money well spent. Care to join us, Mordik?"

He'll bet cautiously, and if he starts losing any significant amount of money he'll excuse himself. In the meantime, he'll chat up the stranger. "What purpose brings you to this inn?"

NakuruSai

First Post
orsal said:
"A friendly game of cards in a tavern is usually a way to lower my takings. But for the companionship, I am sure it will be money well spent. Care to join us, Mordik?"

He'll bet cautiously, and if he starts losing any significant amount of money he'll excuse himself. In the meantime, he'll chat up the stranger. "What purpose brings you to this inn?"
[smallcaps]
Sure, I'll join ye.
[/smallcaps]

Mordik will bet conservatively and not continue to bet if he's lost over 20 silver in total.

Mordik is paying attention to the Gamblers while the person with the red vest is speaking.(4 spot)

Manzanita

First Post
Wilfong deals out three hands of cards. "How 'bout draw poker. One silver ante."

"I'm just travleing through. I was to meet a friend here, but he's a little late." he says in reponse to Nurlan's inquiry.

I have to wait for Tenebrynn before responding to Rinaldo.

Erekose13

Explorer
Manzanita said:
Beshcar raises her eyebrows. "The island is where Prince Phillip lives in his tower. You can go to the dock and try to make an appointment. He might see you. Might not. He doesn't see many people these days. You could also try the Mayor, Arness, in the castle to the East. She might know what books he's got. Or even have some herself."

Abraham says. "Ah. Sure, master Tenebrynn. I still have several rooms available. A good thing, as it's a busy night. Each room has two beds. You can have one for yourself for 12 sps. Wilfong there," he indicates the dandy, now counting his winnings at the round table, "is staying alone, and tells me he'd share his room if someone else comes. So then it would only be 6 sps per night.

Since your room is covered by per diem, there's no actual cost difference to Tenebrynn.

"Thank you for the offer, I think I will take a room to myself." replies Tenebrynn.

"I will have to stop by and visit the docks and the Mayor I guess. You had mentioned there were many wizards in Three Rings, is Prince Philip the only one with a collection of books?" he says to Beshcar as he returns to the conversation.

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
Wilfong deals out three hands of cards. "How 'bout draw poker. One silver ante."

"I'm just travleing through. I was to meet a friend here, but he's a little late." he says in reponse to Nurlan's inquiry.

As he antes and picks up his cards, Nurlan asks, "Do you come here often? This is my first time in Three Rings."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads