M3: Tenebrynn and Ashnar (Patlin judging)

Erekose13

Explorer
As they are dealing with a murder, Tenebrynn will concentrate on the books on anatomy and poison trying to find out if there are any clues relating to the body or the scene as they found it. He will leave the spell collecting to Ashnar, asking him to pick a book on arcana for them to purchase for Orussus.

Manzanita

First Post
Let's assume Ashnar prefers to spend the entire day in the library, engrossed as he is in a particularly eye opening couple of spells that he feels sudden inspiration for. He can learn them & copy them into his book.

Tenebrynn finds the anatomy and poison use books to be fairly generic. These books would definitely be useful to an assassin, as they seem focused on how to best kill a humanoid. He finds nothing that seems particularly applicable this the murder in question.

Tenebrynn should feel free to take off & pursue other options if he sees fit.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn looks through a few more books regarding the history and politics in the region looking for more recent events but doubting he will find much. Without any new leads he'll say goodbye to Ashnar and request another audience with Armax. He is hoping that perhaps he can use this connection to arrange an audience with the Prince.

Knight Otu

First Post
(Must have missed that XP post the first time around. :eek: )

Ashnar thanks Tenebrynn for this opportunity, and wishes him luck in his further endeavours.

Knight Otu

First Post
(I assume I only get the two spells (one evocation) I'd normally get; I can't "buy" additional ones, right?)
(Scratch that, I found it. Takes a day as well, and that's time we don't have.)

Erekose13

Explorer
With his research finished, Tenebrynn says good bye to Ashnar and exit the library. He would like to speak with Armax again if possible.

Remove ads