• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mac d20 PC Gen Software

kingpaul

First Post
Fourecks said:
In all the threads about this I have never noticed anyone mention CrystalBall, despite some of the regular posters to EN World having the software...
Going to the link, I noticed that they list non-SRD material as being in the program? Do they have permission from WotC to do this? If not, (IANAL) they're in copyright violation.

Lalato

Adventurer
This program is GREAT. If you're on Mac OS9, it's the only game in town.

If you're on OS X, however, there is a version of PC Gen available. However, I give the slight edge to Crystal Ball.

--sam

DDK

Banned
Banned
lalato said:
This program is GREAT.
Really? I don't suppose you could tell me what you use it for? So far, I've been unimpressed by it. It just seems to be a character maker. I was looking for something to help me with calculations in battle scenarios for the most part but it doesn't seem to do anything, really, except roll a few dice. And the interface is so confusing and convoluted that I think I'd be better off doing it the old fashioned way.

Admittedly, I haven't given it much of a chance as I found it cumbersome and so stopped using it after about five minutes and two characters.

Any hints on it's use? What do you use it for?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads