Mad at Paizo?

Imaro

Legend
Hmmm so let’s see. Currently the core book is at 1234 ASR. From what I’ve read at other places that’s hundreds of books a day. This calculator tries to give a solid number which seems on the low side but for a sales rank of 1200 according to them that’s almost 600 books a day. Is that good sales? @Morrus ?

I think so. It’s been much higher for most of the month.

Just wanted to clarify... isn't that 600 in a month?

Schmoe

Adventurer
You are going from DnD5e to PF2e? Have you bought PF1 books? I'm asking because you might be the target audience they were after.

Hah, maybe, but probably not. I'd be going from 3.5 to PF2. I bought the PF1 core book but didn't get a chance to play for the next 3-4 years due to IRL things. By the time I was able to play again, I felt more comfortable going back to 3.5. Although I own 5e and have played it a bit, I still prefer 3.5.

darjr

I crit!
But note the pf2e sales rank was under the phb for a few short hours. I wish I had captured the actual sales rank.

ccs

41st lv DM
I don't know, that's what I'm looking for, I'm trying to understand why I feel that the 2e is bad (from my point of view).

Well, since you've said that you don't know about the new rules, & they haven't wiped anything out storywise, I don't think you should feel bad.

The only real issue in reading the new stuff might be the stat blocks as they'll be a bit different & littered with stupid little arrow symbols. And you might not know exactly what some of the feats do.

Remove ads