• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mage: The Awakening - OOC Planning Thread

Aenion

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
Ooooh, Fate too. So young and yet so grim. I'd love to hear of her awakening, Aenion. She'll be a fine addition to the party indeed. :)

Daniel is a little man (5' 1") surrounded by women that can slap him around, and whom he depends upon for money. He'll better be good. :D

Lol, Morrigan isn't exactly filthy rich (yet) either :)

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Just hurry up and get finished :)

Working as fast as I can, interruptions from rl permitting, it's getting a bit longish :)

If you want to include her sooner, she Awakened in New York City and was taken in by the Adamantine Arrow about a year ago. They recently decided she was ready to be lose into the world and thought protecting a newly Awakened mage, and protégé of Winifred McDouglas, and her budding mentor in a small town called James Cove might be a good test for her abilities.

I figure she just arrived there today or the day before and would be getting her bearings.

Tokiwong

First Post
Aenion said:
Working as fast as I can, interruptions from rl permitting, it's getting a bit longish :)

If you want to include her sooner, she Awakened in New York City and was taken in by the Adamantine Arrow about a year ago. They recently decided she was ready to be lose into the world and thought protecting a newly Awakened mage, and protégé of Winifred McDouglas, and her budding mentor in a small town called James Cove might be a good test for her abilities.

I figure she just arrived there today or the day before and would be getting her bearings.
I can use that, do you have an idea for who the New York mentor would be... perhaps he was a friend of Winnie a long time ago, maybe they wree in the old Cabal that fell apart when Winne went Solitaire.

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
I can use that, do you have an idea for who the New York mentor would be... perhaps he was a friend of Winnie a long time ago, maybe they wree in the old Cabal that fell apart when Winne went Solitaire.

Let's go with Harri Krishna (I actually know someone named like that...) an older Moros of Indian descent who used to work with Winnie.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads