Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 1 (New York City)

Gomez

First Post
Ashy said:
"Bad, you say?", Charles arches his left brow as he stands alongside the Father. "What ever do you mean?"

"Nothing I could put a finger on. Just a gut feeling."

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
"No relationship, per se, but I've been working a case with the same MO as the death of Mr. Elias." Jack says, flatly, feeling confident that the statement will bring a stir. He'd decided to abandon the "beat around the bush" technique and just get right down to it when Mr. Kensington, the receptionist, the gentlman behind him and even the gentlement in Mr. Kensington's office all seemed to be taking a great deal of interest in his own interest in Jackson Elias.

This suited Jack Chance just dandy. He liked a more direct approach to things.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Gomez said:
He then looks at Jibril and says. "No offense to you of coarse."
Jibril inwardly seethes behind a friendly smile, "Coos ummuk* - oh, sorry, that is 'None taken,' of course." Leave it alone, Jibril. We are here for information, not friendship.

Gomez said:
"Nothing I could put a finger on. Just a gut feeling."
"Well, perhaps, given your opinion of Mr. N'Kwane, you would help us in a small matter that would allow us to form our own evaluation? Do you currently have any shipments which you have not yet delivered to Ju-Ju House?"

*that expression most certainly doesn't mean "none taken," but I can't print the true translation with Eric's grandma around.

Gomez

First Post
Maerdwyn said:
"Well, perhaps, given your opinion of Mr. N'Kwane, you would help us in a small matter that would allow us to form our own evaluation? Do you currently have any shipments which you have not yet delivered to Ju-Ju House?"

He looks down at the ledger again. "No, we don't have anything for him at the moment."

Last edited:

yangnome

First Post
"Your comment sounded as if it was more than just a gut feeling. Whayt is it, does he order strange stuff? Treat people bad? anything you can put a finger on?"

Gomez

First Post
Vendetta said:
"No relationship, per se, but I've been working a case with the same MO as the death of Mr. Elias." Jack says, flatly, feeling confident that the statement will bring a stir. He'd decided to abandon the "beat around the bush" technique and just get right down to it when Mr. Kensington, the receptionist, the gentlman behind him and even the gentlement in Mr. Kensington's office all seemed to be taking a great deal of interest in his own interest in Jackson Elias.

This suited Jack Chance just dandy. He liked a more direct approach to things.

"You mean someone else has been killed in the same way that Elias was?" Jonah says with a shocked sounding voice. He looks back at his office at William and Miriam with a questioning look. He then turns back to Jack. "Why don't you come into my office where we can talk." Livermore's cough gets Jonah's attention. "Oh, my secrectary will help you in just a moment sir." He begins to walk back to his office with Jack.

Gomez

First Post
yangnome said:
"Your comment sounded as if it was more than just a gut feeling. Whayt is it, does he order strange stuff? Treat people bad? anything you can put a finger on?"

"I just don't like the man. Shifty eyed and all. As for the stuff he sales, just a bunch of African junk in my opinion. I cannot tell you anything specific."

Remove ads