• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 1 (New York City)

Vendetta

First Post
Jack **pretends** to take no notice of the men, rides the bus several blocks and gets off, changing his plan and will go to another bus to transfer, heading to the downtown area.

Gomez

First Post
Ju Ju House

Inside the shop, William, Ulysses, and Father O'Malley gather around Mr. N'Kwane as he opens a long box that rests on one of the many shelves that line the room. He pulls out what looks like a short spear with a long blade.

CS95F.jpg

"This is a Zulu spear used in the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879, and the famous battles of Isandlwana, Rorke's Drift, and Ulundi. I purchased it from a Welsh solider who was at Rorke's Drift." he says with a smile. Just then the bell of the front door sounds as four black men walk in. Father O'Malley and William are shocked to recognize one of the men as one of Jackson's killers. Mr. N'kwane looks up and smiles again and says something his native language to them and he turns back to address Ulysses. "It is only fitting that it tastes blood of a white man again." With that he stabs the spear into Ulysses side. (hits for 5 points of damage).

(OOC: Go ahead and post your actions and we will go from there)

Last edited:

Gomez

First Post
Vendetta said:
Jack **pretends** to take no notice of the men, rides the bus several blocks and gets off, changing his plan and will go to another bus to transfer, heading to the downtown area.

The two men follow from bus to bus and you finally make it to a downtown area of the city. There is no one else at the bus stop and you are for the moment alone with the two men as they get off the bus behind you.

Vendetta

First Post
Jack hails a cab and directs the driver to head to the JuJu house... something is definately not right with these two men and he's not sure he can take them himself. However, he'll keep his eyes open for a haunt of his and see if he thinks he could get the drop on them... but if he's going to have to fight, he wants to be able to beat answers out of his opponents and he just doesn't think these two have them.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Back at the church...*

"Charles, did anyone get information on the Dark Mistress? I think knowing what that ship is would be rather important," Miriam asks idly.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"Bradwrus adyn!" William shouts. Quickly he reaches over and attempts to grab the spear out of N'kwane's hands (16 to disarm).

(( OOC: bradwrus adyn = traitorous wretch ))

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
ooc: Does Uly have his pistol with him?

Jibril responds to Charles and Miriam with a shake of his head. "I wouldn't know where to start - perhaps the Port Authority? But that would only work if the ship has docked here in New York. That doesn't look like any port I've seen on either side of the Atlantic."

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads