• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Master thrower questions?

Baramay

First Post
I am thinking of pursuing the master thrower prestige class (p.58 Complete Warrior) I was wondering if some of their abilities are usable with sneak attack damage. The two with one blow ability and the weak spot ability are in question, it would seem as if they do. Then again I could see them being very potent (too potent) if this is the case.

Korak

First Post
Those abilities do work together. There are some really disguting master thrower builds. The characters drawbacks are creatures with DR, creatures with elemental resistances (to thwart multiple energy substituted flame arrow spells on the shuriken), and also, very short range... although the short range problem can be gratly alleviated with the new ranged weapon mastery feat.

lukelightning

First Post
Also, there are an incredible number of things that are immune to sneak attack; either innately (undead, constructs, elementals), or through an effect (remember anything with concealment, such as from blur or darkness, is immune to sneak attack).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads