• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Spring 2005 - Date Planning

I'd like to attend again, I had a great time at the last gameday. It would be difficult (but probably not impossible) for me to hit both the VA & NC game days if they were within a week of each other, but I have the advantage of my wife having friends nearby in both locations, so I can always bring her, make a small detour, and drop her off for the day/weekend. That said, having the gamedays in seperate months would be better for me. But do as your schedule dictates, and I'll do my best to attend.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
I'd like to attend again, I had a great time at the last gameday. It would be difficult (but probably not impossible) for me to hit both the VA & NC game days if they were within a week of each other, but I have the advantage of my wife having friends nearby in both locations, so I can always bring her, make a small detour, and drop her off for the day/weekend. That said, having the gamedays in seperate months would be better for me. But do as your schedule dictates, and I'll do my best to attend.

I considered something similar... I may be able to let my wife drive around D.C. for the day shopping and whatnot. I don't know if she'd buy into that or not.

Xath

Moder-gator
We're trying for the Colony Ballroom, which is the same room we used in the fall (for those of you who attended).

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
die_kluge said:
So yes, I'd definitely be interested in this. Put me down for running a couple of games. Rasyr, I could definitely run HARP. Yea, no intimidation running HARP for the designer (and my current boss!)... :uhoh:
What? Do you think I would try to intimidate a GM? Better yet, don't answer that question... hehe :D

die_kluge said:
I'll run HARP, and I want to run a round-robin d20 game. Been itching for that for a while now.
Actually, I just want to play for a change... hehe :D

Fieari

Explorer
Is this at College Park? I may be able to make it, depending on the day... I could run a couple of Paranoia(XP) sessions. I was a betatesting GM for that game, and people say I'm quite good at it.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Given all other factors being agreeable, I'd love to go, but only as a group, or at least a duo. I know this might not help you much, but I can't justify to my wife without a compatriot to blame it on, err, convince her.

Xath

Moder-gator
It looks as though the 2nd and 9th are both viable dates for the TGC. If we hold it on April 2, it will be a round 6 months from the last game day. :)

Remove ads