• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Spring 2005 - Date Planning

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Off-Topic

My question to all of you: what is up with all this snow!!

It was nice at first, but this is getting out of hand.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled thread

Bretbo

First Post
Heck, count me in!

Had a blast at the first one...even joined the Gaming Group of the GM of my game; proving good things can come from a Game Day! (was there any doubt!)

Mark Causey

Explorer
Please please reserve a spot for me. I'm new to HARP but highly interested.

I guess I'll have to guarantee I can go, so I'll do my best to start convincing my wife-in-training now.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Rasyr said:
Well, actually, if I am going to run one session, I am thinking that I would like to try something else for the one that I play in, and not having had a chance ot play Spycraft before, that one does sound interesting enough that I might join it. However, I think that I will wait until we get the actual sign-up pages going before I make up my mind.

Besides, I am sure that you wouldn't want me kibitzing while you are GMing heheh... :D

Seriously, I'm cool if you play in my HARP game. You can help me when I stumble through complicated combat (should it come up). What game are you running?

der_kluge

Adventurer
adamantineangel said:
Please please reserve a spot for me. I'm new to HARP but highly interested.

I guess I'll have to guarantee I can go, so I'll do my best to start convincing my wife-in-training now.

Done. Wow, filling up fast.

I suppose I should spend some time and actually think of a game to run now. :)

Well, I have an idea, just need to write it up.

Felix

Explorer
I would very much like to attend... but all my weekends from April 2nd to May 28 are filled by crew regattas. Any chance there might be an "MD/DC/VA Early Summer Game Day"?

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
die_kluge said:
Seriously, I'm cool if you play in my HARP game. You can help me when I stumble through complicated combat (should it come up). What game are you running?

Well, I'll be running a HARP game, of course. I don't know yet what type of adventure I will be running though. I will have to think something up. Most likely I will run something from the Cyradon campaign setting that I have been working so hard on. In fact, yes, I think I will most definitely do a Cyradon adventure.

And if the book is ready for release by then, I can most probably bring a copy or two as give-aways like we did for the last Game Day.

We could both run games set in Cyradon, that way, we can share the chores on making pregens for the games as well. How does that sound?

der_kluge

Adventurer
Rasyr said:
Well, I'll be running a HARP game, of course. I don't know yet what type of adventure I will be running though. I will have to think something up. Most likely I will run something from the Cyradon campaign setting that I have been working so hard on. In fact, yes, I think I will most definitely do a Cyradon adventure.

And if the book is ready for release by then, I can most probably bring a copy or two as give-aways like we did for the last Game Day.

We could both run games set in Cyradon, that way, we can share the chores on making pregens for the games as well. How does that sound?

Yea, we could do that. I was thinking somewhere around 5th/6th level.

Remove ads