• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Medical Update] Im Here, Im Queer ... Aw Forget It, Im Tired To Finish It!

Angelsboi said:
Its all kinda funny actually. People all I have to say is if you have ANY bad teeth, use a condom when having oral sex.

Jeez, you try to do a guy a favor ...

It's hard work, but keep your chin up. You are not the first guy to have a hard time on new drugs, and I'm willing to bet you aren't the worst case your doctor's seen either. Know that you can't get a good appraisal of yourself when you feel like crap.

It's your turn in initiative. Give that thing a crit likes it's never seen.

Hey Angelsboi-

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still thinking about you! There's no way we're going to let you get away with getting worse on us, you know. :)
Take your time, eat all your chicken soup. We'll wait for you.

Rich

Numion

First Post
Angelsboi said:

Its all kinda funny actually. People all I have to say is if you have ANY bad teeth, use a condom when having oral sex.

Huh. Small things can lead to bigger. Like leaving 5 minutes early from work and ending up in a crash you would've avoided otherwise. Small things....

Let's hope some small miracle can bring a big positive change!

howandwhy99

Adventurer
Hi Angelsboi,

I don't really know you, but I'm also one of the people here pulling for you. I've been lurking for a long time now (until recently) and you should be fully aware of the very large group of people on these boards who care about you.

I'm also in Atlanta. I work over at Emory and support many programs including our Center for AIDS Research. Unfortunately, the group I am tied to is the behavioral/preventive team. I've been racking my brain for ways that somehow might help.

I know from reading your past posts that you have a good doctor and a close group of loved ones who are with you. You already know how important these are. I don't really know what else I could offer, but if there is ever some kind of question or difficulty you want me to research let me know. There is a large network of people here and I can tell you that they are all committed beyond any normal 9-5 job.

Stay positive and face forward. A good attitude and healthy living can go a long way.

Take care,

David

(splitting until tomorrow)

Angcuru

First Post
Geez. Talk about a rough time. I don't know if it'll help at all, but when my father used to have ulcers, yogurt usually helped out. And ulcers are basically holes in the stomach, so maybe starting to eat yogurt regularly might help in your situation as well. It's worth a try, isn't it? :)

MarauderX

Explorer
Keep up the good humor, that's what keeps me going day in day out... and if I couldn't complain I'd shrivel up from nervous worrying myself.

Get well soon -

~ MX

KARNOK

First Post
Out of place

Could some one please tell me what this has to do with D20 games? Detailing sexual preference, actions, and personal medical status dosn't belong here. I'm a passive reader here at Enworld, but this really brought me out of my shell. Seriously man, keep that stuff in e-mails, people come here to leave reality behind not get brought down by it.

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Re: Out of place

KARNOK said:
Could some one please tell me what this has to do with D20 games? Detailing sexual preference, actions, and personal medical status dosn't belong here. I'm a passive reader here at Enworld, but this really brought me out of my shell. Seriously man, keep that stuff in e-mails, people come here to leave reality behind not get brought down by it.

Angelsboi is someone a lot of us care about, despite the fact that many of us know him only through these message boards. He's having a really tough time right now, and his friends are offering support. I'm sorry that you can't recognize compassion when you read it.

No-one made you read this thread. If you don't care for the content, move on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads