• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Medical Update] Im Here, Im Queer ... Aw Forget It, Im Tired To Finish It!

AuroraGyps

First Post
I've been on a jello kick and I remembered that it's another pretty good thing to eat when you're feeling nauscous/sick. I thought I'd share a recipe for jello popcicles with everyone here as well as Angelsboi.

1 3 oz package jello
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water
1/2 cup sugar

small plastic cups (Solo makes great ones) 20-30
popcicle sticks

Dissolve gelatin & sugar in boiling water. Add cold water and pour into cups (I use 1/4 - 1/3 cup measures). Freeze till almost firm, about 2 hours. Add sticks and then put back into freezer for another 8 hours.

My Mom used to make these when I was little.:) Cause they're frozen jello, they don't melt like regular ice pops. I've almost finished the grape ones I made the other day (a bit weak... I'm going to try reducing the boiling water to 1 1/2 cups and the sugar to 3/8 cup). Peach or watermelon is really good and I'm looking forward to trying pineapple, apple, and peach melba (a double batch mixing raspberry and peach :D). Hope everyone enjoys.

Angelsboi

First Post
Thank you all for the support.

Im sure ill get better its just ... my skin is all flakey and moisturizing isnt helping. My face is breaking out. My body is just in the process of breaking down. You all know me, im a worrier and i have to make sure everyone else is ok.

Randy and I are having some difficulties ... and im trying not to stress.

My body just cant fight off the simple infections. Like pimples. Not to sound gross but its dirt and puss that make a pimple. And that causes infections and well my 10 T Cells and high viral load ...

*chuckles*

Its all kinda funny actually. People all I have to say is if you have ANY bad teeth, use a condom when having oral sex.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Angelsboi said:
People all I have to say is if you have ANY bad teeth, use a condom when having oral sex.

That's good advice, and using a condom in any sexual situation is good advice in and of itself. Keep fighting, AB! :)

Dakkareth

First Post
I unfortunately don't know you and nor do you know me, but I still hope the very best for you. -> :)

I know, I would never be this strong in such a dreadful situation.

JPL

Adventurer
"You can't play Dungeons and Dragons all those years without learning a little something about courage."

True.

Shindorim

First Post
Hey,

I don't usually post here but I got wind of this from an anonymous cross-post at RPG.net.

I just wanted to wish you well. I don't know you, but sometimes it's important to be able to rely on the kindness of strangers.

Take care, do what the doctor tells you to do, and just enjoy the little things you can everyday.

1000 hands to help you,

J.P.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Mark said:

That's good advice, and using a condom in any sexual situation is good advice in and of itself. Keep fighting, AB! :)

True, there is no situation in which you should be having sex without a condom unless you are married and wanting children.

Abstinence is the best policy, and not as crazy as some people might think!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads