WOIN Meet The Crew of the Starship Murphy

One of the three pre-built adventuring parties in the WOIN Starter Box!

One of the three pre-built adventuring parties in the upcoming What's OLD is NEW Starter Box is the the crew of the Starship Murphy, a small, lightly armed ex-scout ship captained by Sasha Bolotnikov and illustrated here by Claudio Pozas. We'll meet the fantasy-themed Grey Fellowship and the modern-themed Alpha Squad in the next few days. Be sure to click to be notified when the Kickstarter launches!

The WOIN Starter Box is a gorgeous boxed set for this flexible TTRPG with rulebook, adventures, characters, poster maps, tokens--and an open license!

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

hirou

Explorer
I'm really trying not to be a nerd here, but... Seriously, if you want a Russian-sounding name, find literally a single person out of ~350 millions of Russian speakers to read through your content once. Sasha can be used as a female name, but "Bolotnikov" is male, "Bolotnikova" is the correct version. Fine characters otherwise

sum1els

Explorer
Did the new starter version do away with the character's descriptors? I kinda felt like the descriptor was the foundation of the character, but I don't see any descriptors for any of these characters. =[

Remove ads

Remove ads