Mellubb's Xen'drik Heroes

Mellubb

First Post
As the creaturee prepares to charge Bones without hesitation hurls two sharp daggers at the beast both hitting the beast but not slowing its charge. Honor dismounts readying his sword for an attack. Alex loads his cross bow and fires but misses widely. Wanderer joins Honor in preparing to attack. Olgen infuses his crossbow with flames and moves directly behind Honor.

Waiting on Dreth and Siroc.

Mellubb

First Post
Dreth whispers a few words and makes a very complicated gesture with his hands and fires three bolts of energy at the charging beast slamming into it side Magic Missile Damage (3d4+3=9) and Siroc moves forward and slams his mace into the beasts head. Realizing he is clearly outmatched the beast takes to the skies leaving its meal behind.

Ruslanchik

First Post
Wanderer speaks quietly, as if to himself, "New lands always bring strange sights..." He then turns to the party and says, "I am happy that no one was hurt and feel more confident seeing that several of you are capable warriors. Does anyone know what that thing was?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Honor, AC 20 (T11, FF19), HP 74/74, F +11,R+3,W+10, Ini 20

"One danger has ended. But before I cosider this group as my party, I have to judge your hearts. Be prepared to be judged by the gaze of justice." (ooc: uses detect evil) Honor says as he gazes at everybody he hadn't already "judged".

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Siroc wonders why the warforged is staring at everyone but then thinks it is probably just something they do since he knows very little about them.

frostrune

First Post
OOC: I'm back. Sorry everyone.

IC: Dreth admiringly watches the beast fly off. "A wyvern", he replies absently to the Warforged priest.

He rubs his temples. "I must say this riding is making my head pound."

Honor speaks, "One danger has ended. But before I consider this group as my party, I have to judge your hearts. Be prepared to be judged by the gaze of justice."

Dreth looks up annoyed, "Huh? What are you about... Honor is it? We're your bloodly trail companions whether you like it or not. I don't recall the harbormaster putting you in a position of authority?"

Remove ads