• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Meta/OT] This is an OT thread

nHammer

First Post
Tom Cashel said:
Original poster returns and
  1. expresses disbelief at the boneheaded comments made thus far
  2. bumps the thread
  3. expresses wonder at Eric Noah's momentary glimpse into the strange world of the Moderators Only forum
  4. fails to note the irony in protesting OT threads with the creation of another OT thread
  5. is considerate enough to leave his signature out of this, his second post on the same page
  6. fnords wantonly in your direction
    [/list=1]

1. Gives the original poster the title of TROLL, and says his off topic thread waste bandwidth, all the while completely ignoring the fact his arguments keep the thread alive.

orbitalfreak

First Post
Remarks that this has been a waste of time, reading this thread. Even though this poster saw that the thread was clearly marked [OT], and this poster dislikes [OT] threads with a passion, he still reads the thread. Then he comments that this thread wasted his overly precious time, by having been forced to read this thread against his will (read: clicked on the link himself).

In anger, posts politico-religious flame directed at alsih2o's benign comment on cannibals. Creates an Alt ID to agree with himself, but forgets to activate the account.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Is fascinated by the totally off-topic nature of the thread and inquires the original poster whether he is aware that 2 added to 2 isn't always 6 and that one shouldn't expect it to be so even if it might be overly tempting and illusory in it's habit of making self be something else not at all. Remarks that this doesn't necessarily have to make any sense at all and haven't we already got like twentysix of these threads, not that it's not fun in a not fun nut way not.

Truly aggrivated at the fact that his own life sucks poster proceeds to lay it off on the thread starter.

Proceeds with insulting for a line or 10.

This is an insult to the original poster or anyone who agrees with him or defends his argument or statement.
This is an insult to the original poster or anyone who agrees with him or defends his argument or statement.

Concluding the fact that poster can't even count he insults some random person who replied to this thread and who's comment was great, humerous and to the point and confronted poster with how much he actually sucks himself.

[EDIT: Edited for more lameness and obvious spelling mistakes.]

Last edited:

Tom Cashel

First Post
Reports the Forsaken One's post to a Moderator.

"Nyah, nyah! I reported your post to a Moderator!"

Puts everyone who disagrees with him on his Ignore List.

Leaves to get another taco.

Remathilis

Legend
Wonders why Tom Cashel's Avatar looks like Rob Zombie...

Attachments

• pic143.jpg
    pic143.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 415

Enceladus

First Post
Vehemently disagrees with Tom Cashel.

In frustration while discovering he actually contradicting himself and agreeing with Tom Cashel in his lengthy reasoning as to why, adds him to his ignore list.

Constantly clicks on his UID link to see what he's saying in the thread though.....

alsih2o

First Post
Remathilis said:
Wonders why Tom Cashel's Avatar looks like Rob Zombie...

points out that my dog looks more like rob zombie than tom cashel (whilst still leaving open the fact that cashel looks like my dog.

mentions an email from mod who previously posted, so everyone will know i am cool enough to get email from mods.

insults cannibals again without referencing orbital freaks post so that he will know i disagree and find his viewpoint laughable, all whilst pretending i didn't even read it.

Attachments

• rileydoggussmall.jpg
    rileydoggussmall.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:

Remathilis

Legend
alsih2o said:

points out that my god looks more like rob zombie than tom cashel (whilst still leaving open the fact that cashel looks like my dog.

Wonders if this is a typo or a thinly-veiled religious comment? :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads