Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

Pyrex

First Post
BLACKDIRGE said:
As for signed copies, the books are going to be available as PDFs and POD, so if you buy the POD, I can sign that if you send it to me. I'll be at GenCon this year, so I can sign books there as well.

BD

Since you're already publishing electronically (pdf) have you put any thought into making them available in one of the various eBook formats (ex: Microsoft Reader)?

Baen does something similar, publishing some works for free through the linked site and others as purchased downloads from Webscriptions.

I'll be buying a copy regardless as I just can't leave the story unfinished, but if I could take it with me on my PPC-Phone that'd be even better. :D

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Pyrex said:
Since you're already publishing electronically (pdf) have you put any thought into making them available in one of the various eBook formats (ex: Microsoft Reader)?

Baen does something similar, publishing some works for free through the linked site and others as purchased downloads from Webscriptions.

I'll be buying a copy regardless as I just can't leave the story unfinished, but if I could take it with me on my PPC-Phone that'd be even better. :D

Well, the decision as to what format the books are published in is not mine to make. But that said, you might consider forwarding your suggestion over to Morrus.

BD

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Argh! Epic Stat Blocks

Man, I'd forgotten how gnarly epic stat blocks can be. Not that I mind doing them, but damn, Hazergal's stat block is two frickin' pages. =]

But it's nice to finally put the characters into D20 terms, and I think you guys are gonna dig what I've done with Pyrak, Hazergal, and all the rest.

BD

Quartz

Hero
Just a suggestion, but how about doing what the author of Errant Story does? Once the book has been on the market for a while - perhaps when book #2 comes out - serialise book #1 here, a bit at a time.

Remove ads