• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midnight Second Edition

Razuur

First Post
DaveMage said:
Whoa! I didn't realize the SRP was $50!

Other than the WLD, is this the first d20 book published to be priced over $45?

(I believe that Paizo's Shackled City will be $60, but that's not out yet.)

Naw Arcana Evolved was $49.99 and worth every penny!

Razuur

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Razuur said:
Naw Arcana Evolved was $49.99 and worth every penny!

Razuur

Nope!

Arcana Evolved is NOT d20! It's OGL. I think Conan, also OGL was $50 as well.

...but not d20.

;)

Edit - However, as Crothian said, Stargate SG1 d20 was, indeed, $50.

mac1504

Explorer
I just picked up a copy of Midnight Second Edition this afternoon; I haven't had much time to look through it yet, but from what I've seen so far, it is a great looking book with lots of new updates. New art, new maps, lots of new material, new slick pages. And a strong binding :D

Plenty to keep me reading for awhile!

Nifelhein

First Post
Superb, I didn't find MN2nd Edition in amazon until you posted that link, woudl anyone by any chance have found Under the Shadow there? i know there was one, but they deleted it from their database and I can't find anything else too, even with ISBN searches.

As for 2nd edition, Mac, how do you feel it with a glanec through all the pages right now?

Psion

Adventurer
As part of my "prudence in gaming purchses" program, I tend not to buy second editions of gaming products for which I never got any use out of the first edition.

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
Psion said:
As part of my "prudence in gaming purchses" program, I tend not to buy second editions of gaming products for which I never got any use out of the first edition.

Dammit. So a purchase of a revised edition Valus is out of the question? What if I threw in a few dozen old dice, a case of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, and a hearty hug of thanks?

D

Crothian

First Post
Destan said:
Dammit. So a purchase of a revised edition Valus is out of the question? What if I threw in a few dozen old dice, a case of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, and a hearty hug of thanks?

D

I'm listening..... :lol:

arnon

Explorer
Nifelhein said:
Superb, I didn't find MN2nd Edition in amazon until you posted that link, woudl anyone by any chance have found Under the Shadow there? i know there was one, but they deleted it from their database and I can't find anything else too, even with ISBN searches.

hi Nif,

I sent them an email asking bout it about two weeks ago and they said they don't have it... damn them

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads