mleibrock's in-game thread for Council of Thieves

mleibrock

First Post
LOL- You say that like folks do it all the time. That made me laugh!

Seeing the combat in the side room, Tiko turns to Suzume and says, "We should watch behind us, while the other deal with this threat."

OOC: Tiko assumes that Trevor has turned invisible or something, so she will not comment on his disappearance at this time.

mleibrock

First Post
Anundr can not see into the room from his vantage point and unfortunately, or fortunately - depending, they can not exit the room not can you all enter without killing a sewer goblin or bull-rushing one.

I'll give you a bit more time to modify your action.

Leif

Adventurer
Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier1

As he draws his shorsword while holding his greatsword in his off hand, Dru charges the goblins, intending to send them spinning like so many greasy little bowling pins. Unfortunately, all Dru succeeds in doing is bumping into a wall. "Oww! Stupid wall!"

adjustments are for strength and BAB (1d20+3=9)

[sblock=Dru Xorik, Cav1, Sheet]
Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier1, age: 20
Align: C/G Deity: Sarenrae
S15 +2mod = [13(3pts) +2 racial adj. (human)]
D13 +1 mod = (3pts)
C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
I 11 +0 mod = (1pt)
W12 +1 mod = (2pts)
C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
Total = 15 pts

HP: 12
AC: 20 [10base+8Half Plate+2HvyShield+0dex(armor)] [in Hide+Shld: AC 17, FF 16, T 11]
FF: 20 T: 10
(W/O shield - AC: 18, FF: 18, T: 10)
BAB: +1, CMB: +2, CMD: 13
Hero Points: 1 [add +8 to any d20 roll if declared before roll is made, +4 after]

Saves:
Fort: +4 = +2[class]+1[ability]+1[trait]
Ref: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]
Will: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]

Cavalier Class and Order of the Dragon Features:
*Challenge 1/day, deals extra damage = Cav Lvl, with each hit ) [allies gain +1 to att subject whenever Dru threatens subject] [Challenge is a SWIFT ACTION, usable 1/day at 1st, 2/day at 4th, 3/day at 7th, to max 7/day at 19th]
*Perception and Survival added to class skills. [When use Survival to find food and water or protect from weather, gain bonus = 1/2 cav level, min +1]
*Tactician - Precise Strike Teamwork Feat -- By spending 1 standard action, Dru can grant his teamwork feat, Precise Strike, to all allies w/in 30 feet who can see and hear him. Feat grants to each flanking ally +1d6 damage against flanked opponent.

Feats:
*Weapon Focus, Greatsword (+1 att) [Reg. feat]
*Weapon Focus, Flail (+1 att) [Human bonus feat]
*Precise Strike (Cavalier Bonus Teamwork feat) Req: must flank with ally Eff: all flanking allies who have this feat deal an extra 1d6 precision damage with each successful attack.

Skills [6 ranks at L1]:
Climb 1 rank, (+2 str), (+3 class skill) = +6 [-1 in half plate, +3 in Hide]
Diplomacy 1 rank, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
Intimidate 1 rank, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
Perception 1 rank, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill), (+1/2 cav level, min +1) = +6
Ride 1 rank, (+1 dex), (+3 class skill) = +5 [no ACP on Blister, otherwise, -2 in 1/2 plate +2 inHide]
Survival 1 rank, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill) (+1/2 cav level to find food/shelter, min+1) = +5 (+6)

TRAITS
Resilient [+1 Fort saves]
Rich Parents [starting money=900 gp]

[900 gp starting money due to trait]
*= Gear of Choice
*Half Plate (+8 AC) (-7 ACP) (600gp)
Back-up Armor: Hide Armor (+4 AC) (15gp)
*Heavy Wooden Shield (+2 AC) (7gp) (ordinarily used but not always- strapped on back if not)
Greatsword +5 att/2d6+3, 19-20/X2 (50gp) (strapped across his back when not in use, under the shield)
*Flail +4 att/1d8+2, X2, Disarm, Trip (8gp)
2 Handaxes, +3 att/1d6+2, X3 (6gp) (used as missiles mostly)
Short Sword +3 att/1d6+2, 19-20/X2 (10gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Hammer (the tool kind not the weapon kind) (5sp)
4 Days' Trail Rations (2gp)
Waterskin (1gp)
Whetstone (2cp)
Potions of Healing (gift from Janiven), 3
10gp 4 sp 8 cp remaining money

Mount - "Blister", Light Horse (Palomino)
*Fancy* Studded Leather Barding (130 gp, +3 AC)
*Ornate* Military Saddle (40 gp)
*Heavy Duty* Bit & Bridle (4gp)
*Tricked Out Fancy* Saddlebags (8gp)
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Considering the Hellknights a greater threat and in full agreement with Tiko, Suzume turns to the rear and watches closely for trouble. He sheaths his sword and readies a javelin. He grouses, "Leave the goblins and move on you fools."

mleibrock

First Post
FYI, I just landed another huge account that will most likely affect my posting come the beginning of Feb. I'm not sure how much it will affect me yet so I don't want to bail but just a heads up, the flow might drop dramatically. But let's hope not.

Rhun

First Post
Not able to do anything, and hearing Suzume's call, the Shoanti shrugs and moves in the direction indicated by Janiven.

mleibrock

First Post
Enraged that humanoids have dared to intrude on their territory, the goblins attack the only target they can currently get to, Liath.

Goblin 2 attacks with 2 broken dogslicers:
1d20-6=7, 1d20-6=-4
but is unable to even see Liath for the muck in his eyes. After his attack he steps diagonally back.

Goblin 3 steps up and also attacks with 2 broken dogslicers:
1d20-6=1, 1d20-6=3
and fares no better.

Liath is almost amused at the little creatures attempts to hurt her. They do look a little bigger than she had heard them described but for all the tales, they seem little threat.

Suzume is up.

sewer goblins.jpg

Attachments

• sewer goblin fight.xlsx
    147.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"Leave them for the HellKnights!" He attempts to get everyone moving and leave the vicious looking, but ineffectual Goblins behind. He does take a defensive stance as he passes.

Remove ads