• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
You can't spend a hero point to take an extra action, can you? I don't think Shadow has any HP anyway, but thought it would be cool to disarm, take the sword, and slash the guy right back!

Skye: "Where's your weapon?"
Agent May: "If I need a weapon, I'll take a weapon."

GreenKarl

First Post
The Shadow has 2 Hero Points unless he has spent some. Everyone starts with one and you got a bonus one for your Intro.

Kitsune is four blocks away from the giant robot as it stumps around the Central Plaza area (Centurion Tower is 4 block from there).

With the entryway in the back... hmm I would think a Perception roll depending will let her see it...

Zerith

First Post
Reminder, Felix Planted a Giant Glowing Slab of Orange Energy as a landing, Missing were that hatch is would be rather hard with that pad on it :p
Also, if the big Bot tries to crush/swat it off it will let the bot pass through harmlessly.
speaking off: Landing, blocks passage by teammates, and projectile attacks by by none teammates.
Other fields so far: effectively none existent for teammates, normal created objects otherwise
They are on the giant's head and chest: side note, Felix blocked in the one that shot at Princesses, not him. He is, Very, well armored, he does not know how durable she may or may not be and or if her durability is finite. Can she shrug off damage forever or dos she work on a finite amount of mana?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Shadow has 2 Hero Points unless he has spent some. Everyone starts with one and you got a bonus one for your Intro.

Kitsune is four blocks away from the giant robot as it stumps around the Central Plaza area (Centurion Tower is 4 block from there).

With the entryway in the back... hmm I would think a Perception roll depending will let her see it...

Thanks. For some reason I didn't have a notation for that in my ministats.

I'm right to assume I can't do an "action surge" with a Hero Point, though, correct?

GreenKarl

First Post
I'm right to assume I can't do an "action surge" with a Hero Point, though, correct?

You can without a Hero Point if you want to take the Fatigue level. Its under Extra Effort - Action. You can gain an extra Standard Action in a round but at the beginning of your next Round you suffer one level of Fatigue. If you spend a Hero Point you do not suffer from the fatigue...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads