• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Monster Classes from 3rd in Pathfinder

Draconicarmagon

First Post
Anyone...please my GM is thinking about converting to Pathfinder and I'm playing the Aurak from the Dragons of Krynn book for D&D 3e

Last edited:

Varthol

First Post
In theory it should be ok, just remember to make any appropriate changes because some monster type features have changed.

Power level balance might be an issue, you should see how other monsters might have extra abilities or w/e in PF.

If your type is non-true dragon then nothing much has changed :D (not really sure what Auruk is :p).

I agree with Varthol, 3.5 stuff shouldn't be too hard to convert over the PF.

Here's the link to the Official Pathfinder Conversion guide which is a FREE download from the Paizo site! Have your GM download it and look it over.

The other thing you might want to look over is the brand new Advanced Race Guide from Paizo, which gives you all sorts of new races that you can pick from that are already compatible with the system w/o the need to convert anything over.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads