• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster - Harmonican

Harmonican

It could be any level. I altered the attributes for 2.

HP 38
Speed 5
Initiative 6(auto improved)
Immune to being dominated.

AC 17 FT 20 RE 14 WI 13 +2 against oppo. attacks.

At-Will

Paralyzing Wave - Close Burst 1 Enemy - Melee Force
+8 Vs. Fort. D6+4 Damage. Hit -3 to all attacks until the end of targets next turn. Miss -1 to all attacks until the end of targets next turn. Effect:Deafened until the end of targets next turn.

Cacophony Cry - Melee One Force Psyche
+8 Vs. Will. D6+4 Damage. Hit -2 to all targets defenses and deafened until the end of its next turn. Miss -1 to all defenses until the end of targets next turn.

Harmonic Halo - Range 10 Force - 5 vs. Ref - 4 Damage - Hit: Slide target up to two squares. Miss: Slide target 1 square.

Encounter Power

Resounding Slice - Counteraction immediate interrupt personal - Condition the Harmonic is damaged by an attack. Effect: The damage is cut in half. The harmonican recieves the higher amount of damage and the attack get the lower amount. IE: 7 damage: The damage would go Harmonican 4/Attacker 3.

Both chararcters could die from attack.

Everyone has their idea. What's yours about mine?

Keenberg

First Post
I had envisioned it as a humanoid that fights using a mouth harp.:)

Is it a solo? If not, what role is it? Right now, it seems to me kind of like a soldier/brute that dishes out status effects. I think the combat role needs to be focused in on and developed.

the Jester

Legend
Sorry, but I'd need to actually see a full writeup of the stat block to give any real feedback. Without a level and role, it isn't even possible to evaluate the stats.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads