D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded II Second Edition News and Updates

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded II 2nd Edition Art Preview #9. Enter the first pair for this week's art previews: the Maur/Hunched Giant and the Monstrous Slithering Tracker!

Maur Giant.png
Monstrous Slithering Tracker.png

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hey, Nix. I'd been waiting all this time to buy all three books, hoping to get the most up-to-date versions and originally hoping to get PoD versions.

BUT I could hold out no longer! I bought all three on PDF so I could start using them right away. Honestly, I kinda wish I'd done it a long time ago.

My question is: When you finish this update, will I have to buy it again to get the latest version? I think I used to know the answer to that question, but I've forgotten.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Hey, Nix. I'd been waiting all this time to buy all three books, hoping to get the most up-to-date versions and originally hoping to get PoD versions.

BUT I could hold out no longer! I bought all three on PDF so I could start using them right away. Honestly, I kinda wish I'd done it a long time ago.

My question is: When you finish this update, will I have to buy it again to get the latest version? I think I used to know the answer to that question, but I've forgotten.

As far as PDFs are concerned, as long as you've already purchased them (even older versions), you can freely download any updates—no need to pay for them anymore.

Remove ads