• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Moon Knight - SPOILERS

Two plot holes in Moon knight: Oscar Isaac saying he can’t date anyone because the ankle restraints on his bed are a red flag and the other is him renting that apartment in Central London while working in a gift shop.

One article I read says the apartment probably belongs to the primary personality, Marc Spector, or is at least paid for from his income as a mercenary.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
So where was the European country the cupcake van chased happened in?

I like steven and the choice to start with his breakdown with thehero reveal at the end.

I liked The London setting too

Khonsu voice seems not very Egyptian (not that I know what an ancient Egyptian diety sounds like)

oh an love the sound track so far

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
This show does take some liberties with the mythology (as did the Eternals and Thor movies with their source material). In the mythology, Ammit was just a monster from the Underworld, not a goddess. AFAICT, no one ever worshipped Ammit. That would be a bit like worshipping Cerberus from Greek Mythology.

The feather that the heart was weighed against was a magical feather. The Feather of Maat, or the Feather of Truth/Justice/Order.

(I'm just realizing that D&D's Giants took the word "Maat" from Egyptian mythology. That's kinda neat.)

Ammit wasnt just a monster and is very much regarded as a goddess in her own right.

she wasnt worshipped however, instead she was universally feared as the Devourer of Souls, those who were punished by her faced true oblivion which for Egyptians was worse than death

Sure, but it's not something he's into. So it's still going to be a difficult conversation if he brings someone home.
How do we know he's not into that? :unsure:

I'm pretty sure he would be more freaked out if he did bring a girl home and she smiled upon seeing the restraints lol

Remove ads