Morrus, Chainmail beta 8 is now available...

J-Buzz

First Post
Thats too bad.

Well I hope I can log in tonight and download my characters.

So where will everyone else play, now that the server will no longer be avilable?

Player looking for good server.

Greylock

First Post
I'll probably be back at Battledale for a little bit. See if the crowd is any nicer. I was in a guild there before ENWorld distracted me. Got a friend who DMs at Tales of the Silver Marshes, though, and he's doing his best to woo me over.

Chaz

First Post
Well I guess I will play Enworld untill it dies since its my favorite server. Then I will likely play in one of 2 others that are really good. One is a chainmail server that is run by a guy who helps the PW' writer with debugging so its always pretty up to date. The other is the CEP Nexus.

I just wanted to add, ive had a lot of fun lately playing with you folks. It was great having up to half dozen folks on at the same time again lately. Going to miss the Enworld gang.

Peace

Greylock

First Post
Chaz, if you are willing, drop me an email. Take my screen name and add "@" followed by gmail and a dotcom. Let me know where the servers are.

Here REAL soon my enforced time-off is coming. My PnP group is running low on playtime so I'm gonna have a month of rehab to waste. Battledale and TSM aren't my first choices, although they are great servers. I just wanna play Chainmail.

EN_blakman

First Post
Refugee Chainmail-Server ...

i suppose the server that Chaz mentions is the following one:

Quoted from "http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1099984016000.shtml"

Chazman11, anyone is welcome to play on my server, even better if they're actively sending in bug reports to my bug reporting address. :) Look for "Dave's Place" under Story in Gamespy.
Well, i think i might check that server out myself.

Does anyone of you play on another PoA Server?
Because i also would like to play that mod again ...

Bye,
Blakman

Neo

Explorer
Off to "Adventure Island" for me I think.. the rest of my PnP group have been raving about it lately.. it has a pretty extensive crafting system based on the Ultima Online one by all accounts...

I imagine Ill head over there to the -6hr GMT one..

Chaz

First Post
EN_blakman said:
Refugee Chainmail-Server ...

i suppose the server that Chaz mentions is the following one:

Quoted from "http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1099984016000.shtml"

Well, i think i might check that server out myself.

Does anyone of you play on another PoA Server?
Because i also would like to play that mod again ...

Bye,
Blakman
Hes right Greylock, this is the other Chainmail server ive checked out. i have a pion there. I also have a low life pion char on the CEP NExus server... both chars low lev since I play almost exclusively on the Enworld server. The CEP nexus is at 67.173.26.131:5121 and its actualy got some cool stuff on it, but good luck getting on it sometimes... often full.

Peace :D

Remove ads