Most Useful Reference Sheet ever?

Nail

First Post
I'm looking for a great "reference sheet". Something that is printed on one side of one 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper, that I can pass around for quick reference. I might even print the thing out on standard page size card stock and laminate it.

I'm thinking such a sheet would contain:
  • Conditions: Dazed, Prone, etc
  • Combat Actions: Aid Another, Bullrush, etc.
  • Stealth: 'cause it's confusing.
  • Other Useful Stuff: confusing skills, other bits?

So...do you know of any sheets out there like this?

If not: What would you find most useful on such a sheet? The idea is to speed play and reduce page-turning, rule-book consulting, game-screeching-to-a-halt monkey business.

Thoughts?

P.S. Yeah, I already know about Grandpa's cards. I don't want cards, I want a sheet of paper. Picky, ain't I? B-)

vagabundo

Adventurer
The Wizards DM screen for 4e is quite good. There is a thread somewhere on here describing everything on it, but from memory it has:

- All conditions and their effects
- Small list of prices of things like Ale, room for the night, ...
- Combat modifiers
- Some common skill DCs
- Rule 42 (most important rule in all of 4e!!)

It is in a nice big font and it is made from very heavy stuff and in landscape format.

Aristotle

First Post
I've been trying to put one together too. One page, front and back, at the most. I'm not thrilled with mine yet, but it's a work in progress.

Attachment removed. Please see my post further down in the thread for an updated version.

Last edited:

neg

Explorer
Thanks!

I've been trying to put one together too. One page, front and back, at the most. I'm not thrilled with mine yet, but it's a work in progress.

Thanks for this, I printed it out and put it in a see through sheet protector so it can be easily used. I will pass it out to all my fellow players tonight!

The download section of the website is back up. Might I suggest uploading it to that page?

Cheers!

-neg

Verys Arkon

First Post
Here is a one page summary for the skills only, that was going to be part of my homemade DM screen, but I just bought WotC screen instead. Its very nice, but its missing a few of the DCs for skills so this page still comes in handy for me. Maybe it will for you too?

Verys

Attachments

• Skills summary for 4e.pdf
    114.1 KB · Views: 374

Remove ads