MotW: Deepwood Sniper.

Paladin

Explorer
Thanks Ysgarran!! Could you post the Greater Two-Weapon Fighting feat - that's the one I was thinking of, not Imp. Two-Weapon - DOH! (Thanks though Spikey, I was thinking one thing and wrote the other!)

SpikeyFreak

First Post
Paladin said:
Thanks Ysgarran!! Could you post the Greater Two-Weapon Fighting feat - that's the one I was thinking of, not Imp. Two-Weapon - DOH! (Thanks though Spikey, I was thinking one thing and wrote the other!)
I thought you probably were thinking of Greater.

I just like being annoying.

--Brat Spikey

Crothian

First Post
What do the new toughnesses do? I think there was Dwarven Toughness, Giant Toughness, amybe a Dragon Toughness?

By the way, thanks for answering the questions of mine and the others.

SpikeyFreak

First Post
jontherev said:
So, any rules/feats on how to do ranged two-weapon fighting (throwing daggers, etc.)?
I doubt if they would add another mechanic for getting extra attacks with ranged weapons, since there is already one way:

Rapid Shot
Prerequisites: Point Blank Shot, Dex 13+.
Benefit: The character can get one extra attack per round with a ranged weapon. The attack is at the character's highest base attack bonus, but each attack (the extra one and the normal ones) suffers a -2 penalty. The character must use the full attack action to use this feat.
Well, unless they made something like Lightening Fists for archers. Which would suck anyway.

I have house rules for such sillyness.

--Jaded Spikey

Last edited:

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
Crothian said:
What do the new toughnesses do? I think there was Dwarven Toughness, Giant Toughness, amybe a Dragon Toughness?

By the way, thanks for answering the questions of mine and the others.

Toughness = +3 HP
Dwarf's Toughness = +6 HP
Giant's Toughness = +9 HP
Dragon's Toughness = +12 HP

Last edited:

SpikeyFreak

First Post
RogueJK said:

Toughness = +3 HP
Dwarf's Toughness = +6 HP
Giant's Toughness = +9 HP
Dragon's Toughness = +12 HP

Wow. 30 HP for 4 feats. Makes a real battle-mage more viable.

--Plotting Spikey

Last edited:

SpikeyFreak

First Post
CRGreathouse said:

But look at their prerequisites!
Grrr. You got there too quick. It's only 30hp.

--Embarrased Spikey

Edit: And the prereqs are really high. Maybe that battle-mage isn't more viable.

Last edited:

Remove ads