D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Mercule

Adventurer
I don't know, only the future will tell when I try to update it there.
Not a direct reply so much as just pinging your most recent message.

That sucks, man. I've been a consistent user of your sheet since pretty close to the beginning. It was worth what I dropped in the tip jar and then some. I'll have to check out the Patreon page and see how things go.

Best wishes on everything. I know I've been hesitant to go "all in" on DDB because I find the character sheet to be very clunky compared to yours, and I know that others have commented to that effect. I can't imagine that there's no correlation.

Hey, big fan of the purple sheet. So with Wizards putting the kibosh on the sheet, are you planning on doing more updates or moving where we download the sheet somewhere else?
The sheet is not dead, I have a lot more new features planned for it! However, the future of the sheet is currently uncertain and where it will be available is not yet known.

Taed

First Post
Change request: The 14th level Monk feature Diamond Soul should add the "I can reroll a failed save once by spending 1 ki point" text to the third page "Notes" of "Monk features", so as to be with all the other ways to spend ki points. Arguably, perhaps it should instead or additionally be put in the "Saving Throws" section.

Last edited:

Change request: The 14th level Monk feature Diamond Soul should add the "I can reroll a failed save once by spending 1 ki point" text to the third page "Notes" of "Monk features", so as to be with all the other ways to spend ki points. Arguably, perhaps it should instead or additionally be put in the "Saving Throws" section.
Not all things that cost ki are listed on the third page notes section, just those from the lower levels. It might be interesting to change that so that all feature that require ki are exclusively put on the third page, it is something I will keep in the back of my mind. For now, I'm busy trying to find a new home for the sheets.

Malako

First Post
Trouble Unflattening

Can't seem to unflatten the version: MorePurpleMoreBetter's D&D 5th edition Character Record Sheet v12.997 (Printer Friendly - Redesign)

Any help would be appreciated, I am trying to add a Feat. The sheet is flattened, but "Flatten" button on toolbar is not active. Clicking the button does nothing.

Remove ads