• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Multiquote and edit-in-thread?

Seonaid

Explorer
I apologize if these have been brought up before, but would it be possible for EN World to get the multiquote and edit-in-thread (as opposed to in a separately-loaded page) features? I note that this is an older version of vBulletin. Is it a money issue? A space issue? I don't have money or space (hence no community supporter account and thus no search function), but I'm sure you could get some people to chip in for functionality like those. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Technical issue; upgrading vBulletin isn't that simple on a site as wide as EN World. EN World II is planned for later this year.

LightPhoenix

First Post
I am not management, but if I recall correctly, Michael Morris is working on upgrading the boards currently. I don't know how that's coming along though; hopefully he can pop in and give us a small update.

Seonaid

Explorer
Morrus said:
Technical issue; upgrading vBulletin isn't that simple on a site as wide as EN World. EN World II is planned for later this year.
Ahh . . . I hadn't realized it was a big deal. I should have figured though. As for EN World II, I've been avoiding those threads like I avoid 4.0 threads. ;)

Excellent. Thanks.

Remove ads