Music-Inspired Insanity OOC [3.5, CLOSED]

Theroc

First Post
Alrighty. As much as I'd absolutely love to play a totemist... I actually don't have access to Magic of Incarnum ~cry~

What roles are taken so I can run that through the filter of my brain and see if anything jumps out at me?

Geraldo

First Post
Okay, there's only a couple of things that need fixing on your sheet. Here they are:

You left out the Base Save Bonus for Cleric 3 (should be +3/+1/+3). You also left out the Base Attack Bonus on your melee and ranged attacks, and your grapple checks (BAB is +2 for your class at this level). How many charges are on the wand of cure light wounds?

Fix those up and let me know the charges on the wand and you should be good to go.

Oops, sorry about that. I'm still learning what that character sheet fills in automatically. Fixes have been made. There are 50 charges on the wand.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Alrighty. As much as I'd absolutely love to play a totemist... I actually don't have access to Magic of Incarnum ~cry~
What roles are taken so I can run that through the filter of my brain and see if anything jumps out at me?

And I was hoping to see someone pull one of the more obscure classes. I want to see Incarnum, Binding and Shadow Magic in action... Ah, well... (If you have even the barebones info on a Totemist, I'd allow it, seeing as I do have that book.)

But the characters so far are a bard (faceman & knowledge), a rogue/beguiler (trap-monkey (literally ;)) and sneak), a ranger/crusader (heavy melee) and a cleric (secondary melee). Another is in the works, building a rogue/shadowdancer/hellbreaker. So, skillmonkies, a bruiser and a cleric (which can be bruiser or healer) are filled. They could probably use either an arcanist or ranged combatant.

Oops, sorry about that. I'm still learning what that character sheet fills in automatically. Fixes have been made. There are 50 charges on the wand.

Looks fine now. Brother James is ready to go.

And FM, any news?

Dragonwriter

First Post
Jasper's the faceman????? oh i may need to shave lol

HM

Looked like you had the most ranks in Diplomacy (total +18) and Bluff (total +9), and had a good CHA, so, effectively, yeah. :p

Twi'tar's got some Bluff, but not as much. And Hadozee are a little odd... (though I'm glad of the unusual race use.)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looked like you had the most ranks in Diplomacy (total +18) and Bluff (total +9), and had a good CHA, so, effectively, yeah. :p

Twi'tar's got some Bluff, but not as much. And Hadozee are a little odd... (though I'm glad of the unusual race use.)

Jasper needs to talk his way out of fights he is a very weak combatant and what's a Hadozee???

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Jasper needs to talk his way out of fights he is a very weak combatant and what's a Hadozee???

HM

Hadozee is a race from the Stormwrack book. Kinda like a monkey-man with skin flaps like flying squirrels. They really like ships and sailing, are permanent optimists and are very curious. So, expect him to be the one to puch big shiny buttons. ;)

Theroc

First Post
And I was hoping to see someone pull one of the more obscure classes. I want to see Incarnum, Binding and Shadow Magic in action... Ah, well... (If you have even the barebones info on a Totemist, I'd allow it, seeing as I do have that book.)

Well, I can GET Totemist just fine. It's the Incarnum feats and the Soulmelds I won't be able to access easily.

Magic of Incarnum Excerpt

I can get the Totemist info there. I just can't get most of the Soulmeld information.

If Totemist doesn't work, I *DO* have Tome of Magic, and could fiddle with a Binder. Though, much of the binding stuff I like is at slightly higher levels, so I'd like to know we'd eventually get there.

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
Well, I can GET Totemist just fine. It's the Incarnum feats and the Soulmelds I won't be able to access easily.

Magic of Incarnum Excerpt

I can get the Totemist info there. I just can't get most of the Soulmeld information.

If Totemist doesn't work, I *DO* have Tome of Magic, and could fiddle with a Binder. Though, much of the binding stuff I like is at slightly higher levels, so I'd like to know we'd eventually get there.

Didn't know the Totemist was one of the excerpts. Handy link.

Tome of Magic would be absolutely fine. And I'd like to run this game up to high levels (probably at least 15, possibly all 20).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases