First Post
So it looks like we have:
Human Bard 3
Dwarven Cleric 3
Dragonborn Goliath Ranger1/Crusader1
Hazodee Rogue1/Beguiler2
Duskling Totemist 3
Hellbred Hexblade 3

@ holyman - a couple things you should ask DW about are the Song of the Heart feat: +1 to all inspire song abilities. Requires rank 6 preform (Eberron Campaign Setting). And the Badge of Courage (throat slot): 1,400g Acivate as swift action to give +1 to inspire courage ability, or give you and all allies +2 to the next save before your next turn. usable 3/day (Magic Item Compendium).

[sblock=Platinus Background:] Platinus was born in the high Goliath Reaches on the southern slopes of the northern mountains of Gorin, where the cliffs met the northern sea. When the rumblings of his dreams spilled out into the night, along with the roars of the platinum dragon shook the night the call was clear. His whole village participated in gathering the materials for the youngster’s egg of ritual transformation, as Bahamut’s call was a great honor among the tribe. [FONT=&quot]He grew large and strong over the years following his calling, his hide growing thick as he continued his tribes path of trackers and wilderness guides. The accepting denizens of paid him little mind when an armor plated, but wingless dragon came walking into its cities to barter or look for work. The exposure to the culture of other nations, actually lead Platinus to another way to serve his liege. A chance encounter with an order of crusaders showed him the advantages of heavy armor and the ability to shrug off virtually any type of light damage over a short period of time.[/sblock]

[/FONT]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Alright, everyone post your characters here. RG is up.

Geraldo, Jager, HolyMan, you guys still hanging around this thread?

Since everyone is at least submitted, I should be able to put up the IC thread sometime over the course of the weekend.

Vertexx69 said:
@ holyman - a couple things you should ask DW about are the Song of the Heart feat: +1 to all inspire song abilities. Requires rank 6 preform (Eberron Campaign Setting). And the Badge of Courage (throat slot): 1,400g Acivate as swift action to give +1 to inspire courage ability, or give you and all allies +2 to the next save before your next turn. usable 3/day (Magic Item Compendium).

I'll let in the feat, but not the item. If HolyMan wants it... By the way, I will allow feat retraining.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Okay Frozen Messiah, here's what I see that needs to be fixed.

Hellbred with the Spirit Infernal Aspect have a -2 to CON, which you seem to have missed. Initiative is only +1. Your HP should be 33. Your attack bonuses for the longsword and longbow are off. Longsword should be +6, +1 more if Masterwork, and the longbow should be +4, +1 more if Masterwork. Also, did you have a Strength bonus placed on the composite longbow (if not, please remove the +3 to damage)? I don’t recognize the “Force of Personality” feat… What’s the source? And Practiced Spellcraft… Do you mean Practiced Spellcaster, from Complete Arcane? You also have 30 ft. darkvision. You only have 18 skill points, not 24 (3*4 at 1st, +3 per level after), so please pull some out.

I believe everything is fixed and "force of personality" is a feat from Complete Adventurer that allows you to use your charisma instead of your wisdom for your will save and it was Practiced Spellcaster.

I plan on using the dead levels for the hexblade, it's right here, is that all right? Character Class: Dead Levels II

Thanks

Dragonwriter

First Post
Please send me the full feat write-up for Force of Personality, then. It sounds okay, but I'd like to look it over, just to be sure.

I'm going to have to say no on the Dead Levels thing. While I appreciate the flavor for it, it would be troublesome just bringing that in right now after everyone's characters are already set up.

Unless everyone else doesn't mind/care... In which case, it's fine with me. However, I will not be creating some kind of Dead Level thing for classes not detailed in those articles.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Please send me the full feat write-up for Force of Personality, then. It sounds okay, but I'd like to look it over, just to be sure.

I'm going to have to say no on the Dead Levels thing. While I appreciate the flavor for it, it would be troublesome just bringing that in right now after everyone's characters are already set up.

Unless everyone else doesn't mind/care... In which case, it's fine with me. However, I will not be creating some kind of Dead Level thing for classes not detailed in those articles.

Force of Personality, Prequisites: Charisma 13, Allows you to replace your wisdom bonus to will saves for your Charisma bonus

For the dead levels ,that sounds fine with me, and it is true it would cause a balance issue because I forgot that somepeople were playing non-complete, non-handbook classes

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thanks will see how my inspire works if we think the extra +1 will help may "retrain" it in

HM

Theroc

First Post
Got a question for future note for me. Dragonwriter, would you rule the "Open Chakra" feats grant an extra Bind(on top of those granted by class)? I ask because the handbook I was reading indicated that it was RAW, but that not everyone agreed with that. I ask because if that is so, I definitely know where some future feats are going...

Dragonwriter

First Post
Force of Personality, Prequisites: Charisma 13, Allows you to replace your wisdom bonus to will saves for your Charisma bonus

For the dead levels ,that sounds fine with me, and it is true it would cause a balance issue because I forgot that somepeople were playing non-complete, non-handbook classes

Sounds fine, then.

Got a question for future note for me. Dragonwriter, would you rule the "Open Chakra" feats grant an extra Bind(on top of those granted by class)? I ask because the handbook I was reading indicated that it was RAW, but that not everyone agreed with that. I ask because if that is so, I definitely know where some future feats are going...

I'd rule that you gain a chakra bind, but only usable for the chakra you selected. An example would be a 6th-level Totemist taking Open Least Chakra (feet) and then can bind a soulmeld to the Feet chakra, but that's the only thing the feat's slot can be used for.

Theroc

First Post
I'd rule that you gain a chakra bind, but only usable for the chakra you selected. An example would be a 6th-level Totemist taking Open Least Chakra (feet) and then can bind a soulmeld to the Feet chakra, but that's the only thing the feat's slot can be used for.

Alright. So, it would add an extra bindable slot, it's just fixed. So if I took that feat, I'd make the notation, and a sixth level totemist at that point would have 3 binds, one that must be for the feet chakra, yes?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases