Name Confusion

Okay everyone, it's time to address a problem. Could @MarkB, @Marc_C, @MarkCsigs, and @Mark CMG all get in here? It's time for you all to figure out who the real Mark is so we can get on with our internet arguments with a bit less confusion. Draw straws for it, fight to the death, have a kissing contest, do whatever you gotta do. Just let me know who the one true Mark is when you're done. Or get proper last names. Whatever works for you.

Once this is done, you can all make fun of me for how long it took me to realize that @Jdvn1 and @Jd Smith1 were two different people. Then we'll reminisce about the days that it was easy to confuse @Morrus with @Michael Morris.

Anyone else want to call out board members with suspiciously similar names?

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Mark Csigs has not been seen on the boards for two years now. Any confusion you are getting there is your own problem.

MarkB

Legend
Okay everyone, it's time to address a problem. Could @MarkB, @Marc_C, @MarkCsigs, and @Mark CMG all get in here? It's time for you all to figure out who the real Mark is so we can get on with our internet arguments with a bit less confusion. Draw straws for it, fight to the death, have a kissing contest, do whatever you gotta do. Just let me know who the one true Mark is when you're done. Or get proper last names. Whatever works for you.
Only one of us is real. The others are figments of your imagination. I'd tell you which is which, but I've rather lost track myself.

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing

Once this is done, you can all make fun of me for how long it took me to realize that @Jdvn1 and @Jd Smith1 were two different people. Then we'll reminisce about the days that it was easy to confuse @Morrus with @Michael Morris.

Anyone else want to call out board members with suspiciously similar names?
None of us have the same profile image. Hope this helps. :p

Not going to call anybody out.

But I must confess it took me a while to realize your moniker was not "Desert Glen". I have since gotten my eyeglasses / prescription updated.
That's fair. I'm used to it. I'll respond to almost anything that starts with D G.

Mark Csigs has not been seen on the boards for two years now. Any confusion you are getting there is your own problem.

Two years is nothing. I was just reading the latest Hive thread, which was started in 2011! Compared to Twitter, we're practically talking in Ent around here.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Two years is nothing. I was just reading the latest Hive thread, which was started in 2011!

When it started is not meaningful, given that the thread is 600 pages long. I checked, and you'd have to be reading some 250 pages back from the current time in order to hit when Csigs was last posting on the boards.

So, I say again, if that name is causing you issues, it is your own problem.

When it started is not meaningful, given that the thread is 600 pages long. I checked, and you'd have to be reading some 250 pages back from the current time in order to hit when Csigs was last posting on the boards.

So, I say again, if that name is causing you issues, it is your own problem.

Sorry to bother you?

Remove ads