NC Game Day XII: January 20th - BE THERE!

Dykstrav

Adventurer
Is the dwarf a high-AC fighter type? That may appeal to me as I haven't got a chance to play a pure ass-whupper in a while. I like clerics alot, and I usually end up playing them because other players don't like them. I'd like to know more about Theodred and Aubrey. Are their character sheets (or at least rough rundowns on how they operate) that you can shoot to me?

Pepster

First Post
Think I can make it

Barring bad weather, I should be there. Fortunately My Favorite Motel Chain is located only a stone's throw away, and I'm going to try to get a room booked there.

Pepster

Edit: ...a stone's throw from All Fun & Games!

Last edited:

Pepster said:
Barring bad weather, I should be there. Fortunately My Favorite Motel Chain is located only a stone's throw away, and I'm going to try to get a room booked there.

Pepster

Which hotel would that be? I'm thinking of making the trip down.

Dykstrav

Adventurer
If it's going to be in the Raleigh area, I'd recommend the La Quinta or the Fairfield Inn on Arrow Drive. Plenty of good parking, nice clean rooms, courteous staff.

Pepster

First Post
Hampton Inn Cary

Hi Rodrigo,

It's the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary on Ashville Drive.
Rooms there appear to run a little less than the typical Hampton.

I've got my reservation!

Pepster

Mark Causey

Explorer
Dykstrav said:
Is the dwarf a high-AC fighter type? That may appeal to me as I haven't got a chance to play a pure ass-whupper in a while. I like clerics alot, and I usually end up playing them because other players don't like them. I'd like to know more about Theodred and Aubrey. Are their character sheets (or at least rough rundowns on how they operate) that you can shoot to me?

I'll see what I can get posted up. Some of it will require explaining the system a bit.

BelenUmeria said:
It will be at All Fun and Games in Cary, NC. Their website is www.allfunngames.com

They have directions on their site.

How big is AF&G room? I just looked on their calendar, and they have MTG & D&D minis tournaments scheduled on Jan 20th, but no mention of the gameday.

We don't want to have to fight with the plasti-crack and cardboard crack addicts to get our dice crack fix, do we?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases