NC Game Day XII: January 20th - BE THERE!

Henry

Autoexreginated
BelenUmeria said:
Not big enough to have all that a normal gameday has to offer.

So to be more blunt: How many tables worth do you think we can have in there in one timeslot? It may decide whether I sign up as a GM or not this time. Looks like a few of the "regular" Gamemasters are sitting out, but I'm trying to decide if I should, too.

Belen

Adventurer
Henry said:
So to be more blunt: How many tables worth do you think we can have in there in one timeslot? It may decide whether I sign up as a GM or not this time. Looks like a few of the "regular" Gamemasters are sitting out, but I'm trying to decide if I should, too.

10 RPGS could run at the same time. When I said that it may not be big enough to accommdate a normal gameday, I was talking about the LAN, boardgames, and miniature games.

If we only have 5-6 games, then the board gamers and minis gamers will have enough space easy.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I set things up with 6 gaming tables that should let us use nice big tables and still have room left if somebody wants to boardgame. But we could easily expand beyond 6 if there are enough GM's and Players.

Belen

Adventurer
Rel said:
I set things up with 6 gaming tables that should let us use nice big tables and still have room left if somebody wants to boardgame. But we could easily expand beyond 6 if there are enough GM's and Players.

I would do 8. I love Viv, but I'd rather not have a MTG: Booster Draft that night to make it do that we can hear nothing in the store. ;)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
BelenUmeria said:
I would do 8. I love Viv, but I'd rather not have a MTG: Booster Draft that night to make it do that we can hear nothing in the store. ;)

I don't disagree with you in principle but tell me the last time we had eight games running at once at a Game Day.

Are you saying that you're concerned if we don't set aside enough space that AF&G will seek to squeeze in another event alongside us?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
I don't disagree with you in principle but tell me the last time we had eight games running at once at a Game Day.

Are you saying that you're concerned if we don't set aside enough space that AF&G will seek to squeeze in another event alongside us?

If there's fear of (gasp!) minis gamers getting in ;) then I'll certainly jump in. :)

At current count, we've got two Spycrafts planned, a D&D, a Prime time adventures, and a Warhammer. I was thinking I'm going to set up a Grim Tales offering (maybe a new Arkham Squad offering), or maybe even an old-school AD&D offering, if there's interest. (Anyone up for an abbreviated Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl?) I'd love to offer my current infatuation (Warhammer, damn you Rel! :)) but I don't want to offer too much of one game.

Belen

Adventurer
Henry said:
If there's fear of (gasp!) minis gamers getting in ;) then I'll certainly jump in. :)

At current count, we've got two Spycrafts planned, a D&D, a Prime time adventures, and a Warhammer. I was thinking I'm going to set up a Grim Tales offering (maybe a new Arkham Squad offering), or maybe even an old-school AD&D offering, if there's interest. (Anyone up for an abbreviated Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl?) I'd love to offer my current infatuation (Warhammer, damn you Rel! :)) but I don't want to offer too much of one game.

I'd be all over and old school AD&D game.

Henry

Autoexreginated
BelenUmeria said:
I'd be all over and old school AD&D game.

Maybe this will entice Rich, too -- last words from him on the subject were, "if you play the frost giant jarl I'm SO in." :)

Belen

Adventurer
Henry said:
Maybe this will entice Rich, too -- last words from him on the subject were, "if you play the frost giant jarl I'm SO in." :)

I think Alenda may want in too. She has asked me several times to run a 2e game.

Remove ads