• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XII: January 20th - BE THERE!

Henry

Autoexreginated
BelenUmeria said:
Not big enough to have all that a normal gameday has to offer.

So to be more blunt: How many tables worth do you think we can have in there in one timeslot? It may decide whether I sign up as a GM or not this time. Looks like a few of the "regular" Gamemasters are sitting out, but I'm trying to decide if I should, too.

Belen

Adventurer
Henry said:
So to be more blunt: How many tables worth do you think we can have in there in one timeslot? It may decide whether I sign up as a GM or not this time. Looks like a few of the "regular" Gamemasters are sitting out, but I'm trying to decide if I should, too.

10 RPGS could run at the same time. When I said that it may not be big enough to accommdate a normal gameday, I was talking about the LAN, boardgames, and miniature games.

If we only have 5-6 games, then the board gamers and minis gamers will have enough space easy.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I set things up with 6 gaming tables that should let us use nice big tables and still have room left if somebody wants to boardgame. But we could easily expand beyond 6 if there are enough GM's and Players.

Belen

Adventurer
Rel said:
I set things up with 6 gaming tables that should let us use nice big tables and still have room left if somebody wants to boardgame. But we could easily expand beyond 6 if there are enough GM's and Players.

I would do 8. I love Viv, but I'd rather not have a MTG: Booster Draft that night to make it do that we can hear nothing in the store. ;)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
BelenUmeria said:
I would do 8. I love Viv, but I'd rather not have a MTG: Booster Draft that night to make it do that we can hear nothing in the store. ;)

I don't disagree with you in principle but tell me the last time we had eight games running at once at a Game Day.

Are you saying that you're concerned if we don't set aside enough space that AF&G will seek to squeeze in another event alongside us?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
I don't disagree with you in principle but tell me the last time we had eight games running at once at a Game Day.

Are you saying that you're concerned if we don't set aside enough space that AF&G will seek to squeeze in another event alongside us?

If there's fear of (gasp!) minis gamers getting in ;) then I'll certainly jump in. :)

At current count, we've got two Spycrafts planned, a D&D, a Prime time adventures, and a Warhammer. I was thinking I'm going to set up a Grim Tales offering (maybe a new Arkham Squad offering), or maybe even an old-school AD&D offering, if there's interest. (Anyone up for an abbreviated Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl?) I'd love to offer my current infatuation (Warhammer, damn you Rel! :)) but I don't want to offer too much of one game.

Belen

Adventurer
Henry said:
If there's fear of (gasp!) minis gamers getting in ;) then I'll certainly jump in. :)

At current count, we've got two Spycrafts planned, a D&D, a Prime time adventures, and a Warhammer. I was thinking I'm going to set up a Grim Tales offering (maybe a new Arkham Squad offering), or maybe even an old-school AD&D offering, if there's interest. (Anyone up for an abbreviated Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl?) I'd love to offer my current infatuation (Warhammer, damn you Rel! :)) but I don't want to offer too much of one game.

I'd be all over and old school AD&D game.

Henry

Autoexreginated
BelenUmeria said:
I'd be all over and old school AD&D game.

Maybe this will entice Rich, too -- last words from him on the subject were, "if you play the frost giant jarl I'm SO in." :)

Belen

Adventurer
Henry said:
Maybe this will entice Rich, too -- last words from him on the subject were, "if you play the frost giant jarl I'm SO in." :)

I think Alenda may want in too. She has asked me several times to run a 2e game.

Remove ads