NE vs. N (FFA): Very Young Tarterian Dragon vs. Adult Ethereal Dragon

PJSlavner

Explorer
I see your point. I should have said that the bird slammed the ground hard, hoping the dragon would hear it.

A draw is declared in the middle of round 358.

Next in round 358 for Neutral Evil is a nothic (Miniatures Handbook). It looks like Gansk will have to take over Neutral Evil.

For those with Manual of the Planes, you can be ready to take over the large smoke paraelemental after the nothic enters. I would appreciate if someone let me know the difference between a large and huge one, because I have the stats for a huge paraelemental.

Infiniti2000

First Post
A large pillar of thick, black smoke with red-hot cinder-eyes flies quickly to 60n25e and tries to jam a smoky claw down Wimpy Guy's throat. Dodge is on Wimpy Guy, of course, not that it matters.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 359

As Pillar approaches, he looks into Wimpy Guy's big eye (rolled 9 Will save). His flesh rots to the tune of 5 points of damage. 55 hp left.

Wimpy Guy inhales claw (rolled 7 Fort save) and takes 8. He has 34 hp left.

Wimpy Guy stares at Pillar. Pillar takes 4 points of damage. (Rolled 15 Will save)

Round 360: Wimpy Guy coughs Pillar out of his lungs. (Rolled 22 Fort save)

What does Pillar do now? He has 51 hp left.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 360

Wimpy Guy claims he didn't inhale, and actually doesn't. (Rolled 23 Fort save)

Wimpy Guy steps back to 60N20E and claws twice (rolled 26+2 & 11+2 for blind Pillar) Pillar takes a total of 12-10=2. Pillar has 49 hp left.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 361

Pillar averts Wimpy Guy's gaze. Wimpy Guy blows the smoke away. (Rolled 23 Fort save)

Wimpy Guy backs up to 60N15E and claws once for no damage.

Gansk

Explorer
Komodo said:
I have the nothic figurine dude. He is t3h awesome.

The picture is also very cool, but statistically he's a wimp.

Speaking of wimps, there is a fang dragon wyrmling just waiting for his butt to get kicked by your protectar in the ToC.

Remove ads