• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NE vs. N (FFA): Very Young Tarterian Dragon vs. Adult Ethereal Dragon

Infiniti2000

First Post
Gansk said:
Speaking of wimps, there is a fang dragon wyrmling just waiting for his butt to get kicked by your protectar in the ToC.
Hey! I can hear you! :p

This thing seems to be able to easily avoid the smoke claw, so Pillar will maintain his eyeball aversion and attempt to grapple Wimpy. It's not in the stat block, but I make his grapple check out to +12/+7 (two tries, +6 BAB +4 Large +2 STR).

OOC: Please recalculate Pillar's lost hit points. In the 3.5 update, he's given Blind-Fight and thus doesn't suffer the penalties for being blind. As I said, Dodge is on Wimpy, so his AC is 21, even blind.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 363

OOC: Good catch on the Blind-Fight feat. Pillar has 51 hp.

Pillar catches Wimpy Guy's eye, but his flesh stays intact. (Rolled 18 Will save)

Wimpy Guy misses the AoO. (Rolled 13) Pillar grapples successfully. (Rolled 19 vs. 14)

Wimpy Guy is not damaged by the second grapple attempt. (Rolled 18 vs. 20) He takes 6 points of damage and has 28 hp left.

Wimpy Guy manages to stare at Pillar. Pillar takes 1 damage. (Rolled 6 Will save) He has 50 hp left.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 364: Pillar grapples twice for 9 damage total. Wimpy Guy has 19 hp.

Wimpy Guy breaks free (rolled 24 vs. 21) and steps to 55N25E.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 365

Pillar steps to 55N15E and misses twice, once due to concealment (even Blind-Fight didn't help).

Wimpy Guy steps back to 55N30E and stares at Pillar to no avail.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 366

Pillar claws once for 6. WG has 13 hp.

WG steps back to 55N35E and stares. Pillar resists the gaze. (Rolled 20 Will save)

Remove ads